Sick Bike Parts "comment"

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by moonlake3, Jul 16, 2010.

1. moonlake3

moonlake3 New Member

I had a small problem getting my new front mount to fit on my engine. I emailed back to them and very quickly they responded. We sent several emails back and forth the SAME DAY. Very impressed with their customer support. I would recommend them any time.......:bowdown:

2. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

Yep, they've helped me out more than once, including making me a custom set of studs.
    Also bought a shift kit, low profile air filter, expansion chamber and dual-pull brake lever from them.
    I'll recommend them any time too.
  3. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Their customer service is exemplarly.
  4. geebt48cc

geebt48cc Member

Yes, and they seem to be enviromentally homed.......... with the times!!!!!!!~ (Parts bag,etc.)
  5. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

I concur, can not say enough great stuff about the effort those guys out into customer service. Great products and the support is priceless!
  6. ElMicNip

ElMicNip Member

SBK is good food

I concur with everyone, SBP has outstanding service. I also had an issue with a front mount that broke on me and they replaced it; I had issues, but everything turned out okay. Everything I have acquired from them is top notch. It is also nice for me since I live in the same state and their delivery is pretty darn quick.
  7. fat daddy

fat daddy New Member

Not only does SBP offer good support,they ship very quickly.

fat daddy
  8. I heard many great things from them. I haven't bought directly from them, but got a SBP expansion chamber from piratecycles. Really great product.
  9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

They ride motored bikes. When you tell them about a problem, etc., they know exactly what you're talking about and can immediately help you resolve it. Makes a Big difference.
  10. blckwlfny1

blckwlfny1 Member

i aggree, those guys are great
    great products. quick response. quick shipping. helpful.
    i cant say enough great things about them.
    thank you!
  11. Dave C

Dave C Member

Yep, yep. Good place to do business. In fact, I'll be sending in another order first of the month. The motor dampners "sound" like what the doctor ordered to help silence some of the noise. I'm going to be polishing the gears under the clutch cover and coating them with TechLine Dry Film Lubricant. I bet THAT quiets it down a bunch. ;)