Sick Bike Parts "comment"

moonlake3

Local time
1:22 PM
I had a small problem getting my new front mount to fit on my engine. I emailed back to them and very quickly they responded. We sent several emails back and forth the SAME DAY. Very impressed with their customer support. I would recommend them any time.......:bowdown:
Rick

Yep, they've helped me out more than once, including making me a custom set of studs.
Also bought a shift kit, low profile air filter, expansion chamber and dual-pull brake lever from them.
I'll recommend them any time too.

Yes, and they seem to be enviromentally homed.......... with the times!!!!!!!~ (Parts bag,etc.)

I concur, can not say enough great stuff about the effort those guys out into customer service. Great products and the support is priceless!

SBK is good food

I concur with everyone, SBP has outstanding service. I also had an issue with a front mount that broke on me and they replaced it; I had issues, but everything turned out okay. Everything I have acquired from them is top notch. It is also nice for me since I live in the same state and their delivery is pretty darn quick.

I heard many great things from them. I haven't bought directly from them, but got a SBP expansion chamber from piratecycles. Really great product.

They ride motored bikes. When you tell them about a problem, etc., they know exactly what you're talking about and can immediately help you resolve it. Makes a Big difference.

i aggree, those guys are great
great products. quick response. quick shipping. helpful.
i cant say enough great things about them.
thank you!

Back