Sick Bike Parts (SBP) is introducing an air cleaner for the stock HT carb.

Very cool! Took an extra day to get there. I wonder why......I guess I can't complain too much, it beats doing a USPS trace.

Thanks man.

So it rained like the mofo a few days ago and I decided to ride my pooch Can't say my body dug it but it didn't kill the engine and the SBP air filter never noticed anything

Looking for more feedback on the Air Filter. We have sold a TON of them (can't seem to keep the air filters in stock). Any positive or negative experiences?

It's all positive from me. The bike idles much better, and runs better too. I think the sloppy fit of the OEM filter had a lot to do with those problems. It was money well spent... Now get back to the drawing board and design something else DAMMIT!

air filter

It works great for me when its dry, but I did notice the engine bogs down a little when wet not sure why. and it seems to bog a bit more when its wet and then freezes, I will be putting a protective cover over it when I get a chance.

I guess if the filter was soaked and then it froze, seems for sure air flow would be blocked. Maybe dry it a bit with a hair dryer or or something before you store it overnight in freezing conditions.

Back