So much for our existing power grid systems...lol.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
5:26 AM
And the woke left wingnuts think they're gonna be able to turn the U.S. into an all electric vehicle country in the not so distant future...lol...The existing power grid systems can't even handle what we got already...lol.

And the woke left wingnuts think they're gonna be able to turn the U.S. into an all electric vehicle country in the not so distant future...lol...The existing power grid systems can't even handle what we got already...lol.

Can't help but feel there's been large amounts of lithium or something similar discovered on the moon and on Mars

You know what's crazy? The libs/enviros want solar, electric cars etc. Yet they're suing to prevent the infrastructure from that happening. We're having a huge fight in the courts here in CO over transmission corridors to distribute that solar and wind. Do these guys ever wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and ask, "Who am I?".

Do these guys ever wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and ask, "Who am I?".
These "guys" are the same "woke" people who think a he can be a she and vice versa, and they can't even define what a woman is...They can't even tell you anything more than the newest "woke" cliche, "people who menstruate"...I can tell ya who the menstruaters are...lol...I was married once and it sure wasn't me...lol.

And then you ask if they ever look into the mirror and ask "who am I"???...How could they ever answer that question if they can't even tell the difference between a man or a woman...lol...lol.

And this is what the world has come to???...God is coming and boy is he pissed off.

Not to mention we have another Carrington event and it's ALL over
The most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history, peaking from 1 to 2 September 1859 during solar cycle 10. It created strong auroral displays that were reported globally and caused sparking and even fires in multiple telegraph stations.

I work for an electric company, we're above average in the country, and there is a large portion of our infrastructure that is outdated, failing, failed or underated.

Even if money and taxes weren't an object, there simply isn't enough manpower to do want they want to do.

They'd have to have charge and mileage allowances to prevent blackouts and punish you for disregarding the rules. Can you say "big brother?”

The movers and shakers from on high realize that the power grid is inadequate for what is proposed. The dictates are to limit the amount of mobility people will be able to utilize. Bikes and public transportation are to be the norm. Like the European model where they are very close together. Except our countries population is very spread out. Didn't think that through again.

They'd have to have charge and mileage allowances to prevent blackouts and punish you for disregarding the rules. Can you say "big brother?

Back