Sprockets sprocket information for push cart

panther

Local time
10:17 PM
Hello everybody from Panther I have a question about freewheel sprocket and cassette sprocket.I am doing lots of reasearch on makeing apush cart for my bike.My set up will be a 6.5hp motor going to a 26' or smaller wheel or possible a go cart wheel with sprocket, and was wandering can you use the sprocket that comes on the back wheel from the factory like the freewheel sprocket or is the cassette sprocket better for this app.And can i use the standared bike chain to run from the motor to the wheel i will be useing.It will have pull bolts with an axel running threw the wheel.And finely A break set up disc breaks or i would like to have something like a minibike has on it for the breaks in the wheel. Thanks for any information you can give me And Hello again thanks again Panther.:D

Welcome to MBc. You say you have a freewheel issue and a push-cart issue...I would suggest contacting Dave Staton ("Personally" at http://www.staton-inc.com/home.shtml. His phone number is on the home page of the website. He will spend a lot of time with you to make sure he knows what you want and need!

Last edited:
Back