Suspension Seat

CENTURION

Local time
11:14 AM
Any sources for a good suspension seat? my Solex has a pretty hefty coil under the seat that works great, I've rarely bottomed it out. I'd like something for the MB's. , the gel seats are good for smoother roads, but don't do much for the bumps and wash board stuff.

Attachments

• SPRINGSEAT.jpg
    SPRINGSEAT.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 38
I have an adjustable spring loaded seat and an adjustable tension suspension seat post. Combine this with the front suspension forks and 26×2 road tires, it makes for a very comfortable ride.

If you get a suspension seat post, I suggest getting a steel one instead of an aluminum one.

The Huffy seats are not bad, I have one and they do have coils. I'm thinking something along the lines of this early Harley, they were innovating bicycles to motorcycles, and were encountering some of the same type challenges we do with the MB's.

Attachments

• HARLEY1910.jpg
    HARLEY1910.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 34
The Huffy seats are not bad, I have one and they do have coils. I'm thinking something along the lines of this early Harley, they were innovating bicycles to motorcycles, and were encountering some of the same type challenges we do with the MB's.
I have been using this seat for over a year now and it is Waaaay more comfortable than any I have used before.

https://www.amazon.com/YLG-Oversize...bs_6389389011_sccl_5/140-8922173-6734764?th=1

Dual spring rubber ball suspension in the bottom of bicycle seat, more stable, strong shock absorption effect, give better protection to your riding and will not cause noise between the spring.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That does look good, springs look pretty substantial.
If they can hold my lard butt with plenty of comfy room on the seat, you know its substantial...lol.

Even with my sciatica, I can still ride in comfort...lol...That was the main reason why I bought this seat.

Imagine how much faster motorcycles would have advanced if they had forums to discuss what they are trying to do 😆

Back