Thinking of going to the dark side! 1st electric bike recommendations.

DieselTech

Local time
6:22 AM
Guys & gals I'm thinking of venturing to a electric bike/moped. What would be a good bike to buy for a $2000 limit. It's got to be dual suspension & would like a fat tires 20" tall or taller. I've been thinking about the ENGWE M20 Dual battery model. Any of electric freaks out there like to give me a good recommendation on what to look at. Thanks.
Screenshot_20230826-051735_Chrome.jpg

Rad bikes or Juiced. Dunno about dual suspension fat tire bike though. They have a nice fat tire bike choices. Good AH batts and have been around awhile. Check out the EBR forums for specific threads on certain brands, made by purchasers.

Guys & gals I'm thinking of venturing to a electric bike/moped. What would be a good bike to buy for a $2000 limit. It's got to be dual suspension & would like a fat tires 20" tall or taller. I've been thinking about the ENGWE M20 Dual battery model. Any of electric freaks out there like to give me a good recommendation on what to look at. Thanks.
That is an impressive bike.... only drawback for me is it does not look like you can "carry" any cargo (unless you want to pull a travel trailer like in the video!)

That is an impressive bike.... only drawback for me is it does not look like you can "carry" any cargo (unless you want to pull a travel trailer like in the video!)
Your right no cargo rack options, that might be a deal breaker. Lmao I know a fabricator & I bet we could mount a rack if need be. Started looking at e bikes again this morn & my head is spinning again. So many options!! I like the Freego2 pro, but that's a $3100 e bike.

Guys & gals I'm thinking of venturing to a electric bike/moped.
Gw I got all kinds of gas bikes & would like to have a green machine, so to speak. I would like to have a nice e bike. At times not messing with gas & oil sounds nice. Only thing that really scares me about e bikes is battery life.
Traitor!!!...lol...Going to the "Dark Side" you are...lol.

Only thing that really scares me about e bikes is battery life.
The thing that really scares me are the fires caused by the lithium-ion batteries that they come with that can't be extinguished with anything known to firefighters, they just have to burn to the ground and eventually burn themselves out.

I do not think I would like to be a human molotov cocktail...lol.

The "Dark Side" does seem to have its "bright" moments as you can see in these videos...lol.

Back