Thinking of going to the dark side! 1st electric bike recommendations.

Guys & gals I'm thinking of venturing to a electric bike/moped. What would be a good bike to buy for a $2000 limit. It's got to be dual suspension & would like a fat tires 20" tall or taller. I've been thinking about the ENGWE M20 Dual battery model. Any of electric freaks out there like to give me a good recommendation on what to look at. Thanks.View attachment 197656
Bee cool has one of the best bikes on the market. I bought one three years ago and never looked back. I have 4500 miles on it now and it's still so much fun. I bought a full suspension bike. I ride rail trail and single track. For the price you can't beat it. 21 amp hr battery that get at least 80 miles between charges on a rail trail. What you do have to remember is it's not a motorcycle so don't expect it to carry a 400 pound man up a 45 degree angle on throttle alone. It's peddle assist which means you should peddle along with the assist. Hope this helps.

Bee cool has one of the best bikes on the market. I bought one three years ago and never looked back. I have 4500 miles on it now and it's still so much fun. I bought a full suspension bike. I ride rail trail and single track. For the price you can't beat it. 21 amp hr battery that get at least 80 miles between charges on a rail trail. What you do have to remember is it's not a motorcycle so don't expect it to carry a 400 pound man up a 45 degree angle on throttle alone. It's peddle assist which means you should peddle along with the assist. Hope this helps.
Bob Mac, do you have a link to your bike? Be nice to check it out.

I get all kinds of spam red flag warnings. Something isn't right with the link.
YEP...It has trackers attached to it along with ad links to both follow you where ever you go on line and to serve you up advertisement at intervals....My automatic systems kill it cold and won't even allow this site to appear to me which tells me this site might be a little more evil aggressive than most of these that are designed to scoop up as much info as possible on a person.

Notice that the bad link is beecool.com

The good one that Darwin has is beecoolbikes.com

I googled them this morning and looked at the bikes on their site. As soon as I opened my browser on another computer later in the day, I was hit with BeeCool bike ads! Nice bikes for sure.

I googled them this morning and looked at the bikes on their site. As soon as I opened my browser on another computer later in the day, I was hit with BeeCool bike ads! Nice bikes for sure.
Nice bikes or not...Whenever I see a site that is going to be tracking me, attempting to serve up ads, abusing my right to privacy when I just want to be left alone, even though I have my built in protections to prevent this from happening, I refuse to ever buy anything from them.

That is all I need to know about a company that does this to people, there are many folks just like me that also do the same thing and will never buy or do business with companies like this...I have a very long list...lol.

Back