This May Seem Out Of Line, But.....

Run thru 1500 ebay ads and couldn't find that bike.

There is a Cal. Custom Scooter on E Bay for $2450.00 if I remember correctly. It has almost no miles and has extra cost wheels, W/W tires and some more trim. It looks good from the photos.

I ran through 1500 ebay ads and didn't see that bike. Is it in the USA or abroad?

HAL

I just looked again. It is now posted in the motor sccoters for sale section on the second page of three pages. It is listed in Signal Hill, but no state given. It sounds like California to me.

This pollution fascism, what happens if you have an old ohc engine with a scrap head, can you buy a CG lump as an equivalent spare?

I just looked again. It is now posted in the motor sccoters for sale section on the second page of three pages. It is listed in Signal Hill, but no state given. It sounds like California to me.

Yeh, I saw the ad.

I know where Signal Hill is...used to see a chick there in 1955....she lived close to an oil well.

I'd like to contack the scooter's owner, but I don't see no phone number and no email address, and I ain't no Ebay member and don't have no Ebay account neither.

I sold a Communications Radio thru Ebay a few years ago and didn't like the experience at all.

The scooter sure looks nice, tho!

HAL (Sure wish I had my 652cc Suzuki Savage Big Single back again! (I owned two of 'em.) The best dang Thumper a man could ride! (The red one was my first.)

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Back