Thoughts on this contraption lol

Jaycee604

Local time
3:41 PM
Pz20 with reed valve, custom coupling. Is there too big of a distance from where the carb starts to where its going to reed valve? Does that matter? I can start it because im waiting to fix my rear wheel tomorrow.

@DieselTech @Karl Snarl you guys seem to know about alot about these 2 strokes. Whats your thoughts.
Maybe @Karl Snarl more than me, but from what I read & learned here & other places, the longer your intake the more torque or bottom end grunt you will get out of it, to a certain length. (I would think if your intake tract was too long the fuel could possibly fall out of suspension & puddle in the intake. I'm not sure on that last sentence) I've read that the shorter your intake, leans more towards higher rpm. I think I kinda explained that right, I'm hoping others might chime in.

Maybe @Karl Snarl more than me, but from what I read & learned here & other places, the longer your intake the more torque or bottom end grunt you will get out of it, to a certain length. (I would think if your intake tract was too long the fuel could possibly fall out of suspension & puddle in the intake. I'm not sure on that last sentence) I've read that the shorter your intake, leans more towards higher rpm. I think I kinda explained that right, I'm hoping others might chime in.
Was fearing that. I can maybe make one inch shorter but thats it

Keep in mind the bike has no rear tire so it appears the slope down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 130
Back