Time is irrelevant when it comes to learning about how to fix a problem on your motorized bike.

cdeuce1988

Local time
4:17 AM
Whoevers idea it was to end discussions on problems just because of how long ago it was posted is a fool. Do you know how annoying it is to be researching a problem then finding a conversation about the same problem but then you can't even comment on it or ask a furthermore question on it just because it was a thread from 2 or 3 years ago. It's annoying as .... because what in the world does time have anything to do with Chinese motorized bike motors because I'm pretty sure they've been making them for a good minute now. I'd understand if a discussion on a motor not being made was ended but other then why I'm the hell should time limit our conversations on current issues were having with our motors. It appears to me that someone is letting their lil bit of authority on here get to their head. Get off the gas bro. Who gives a .... if something was from 2 years ago or not. Keep that .... active. All of it . Because like they say history repeats itself. So sooner or later the problem will rise again for someone who's gonna need some help on it . So keep that .... active.

i tend to agree with this sentiment when it comes to technical issue threads

i suppose you could start a new thread with a reference to the dead one, just link it in the post. my 2c
You will find that most of us agree. The issue is that many old threads are filled with people that are no longer active or have been banned, and people ask them questions or respond to them directly.

The best thing to do is start your own and link the old thread if desired for context. That also creates a chain of threads for others, making things even more effective for the next guy.

The issue is that many old threads are filled with people that are no longer active or have been banned
The ones that really fry my bacon are those folks that read someones post and right underneath that persons name it says "In Memoriam", "In Memory Of", or just plain "Deceased", and they are still asking questions of them.

They would have to visit a so-called spirit medium or dig out and blow the dust off of that old Ouija Board to get an answer...lol.

Back