Ultimate Bearing Solution for 4-Stroke Belt Tranny

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
The Grubee parts can't be used for the Chinese engine because the
shaft is 15mm not 5/8 in.
That clutch & clutchbell is for a 15.88mm shaft. No I thought these guys with chinese kits, said crankshaft diameter was 15.88mm or 15.9mm on the straight shaft engine.

No, it's only 15mm.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, so do they offer these hausheng engines with 2 different crankshaft sizes? Cause you hear on forum that some of these guys engines cranks measure out at 15.88mm. Is that the difference between a true huasheng engine & china kit engines? 15mm vs 15.88mm shafts.

The Grubee parts can't be used for the Chinese engine because the
shaft is 15mm not 5/8 in.
That clutch & clutchbell is for a 15.88mm shaft. No I thought these guys with chinese kits, said crankshaft diameter was 15.88mm or 15.9mm on the straight shaft engine.
No, it's only 15mm.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, so do they offer these hausheng engines with 2 different crankshaft sizes? Cause you hear on forum that some of these guys engines cranks measure out at 15.88mm. Is that the difference between a true huasheng engine & china kit engines? 15mm vs 15.88mm shafts.
@Nirve presented what i believe to be a solution to this problem on a thread he presented today...DAMIEN

@Nirve presented what i believe to be a solution to this problem on a thread he presented today...DAMIEN

Well I would still like to know about the cranks, seems like some kits are 15mm crankshaft & some cranks are 15.88mm. I'm just trying to figure which engine brands have the varying crank diameter differences.

Well I would still like to know about the cranks, seems like some kits are 15mm crankshaft & some cranks are 15.88mm. I'm just trying to figure which engine brands have the varying crank diameter differences.
I once bought two, one Amazon and one eBay belt drive. Both come with a 15mm shaft. I haven’t heard of any 5/8 straight shaft engines that people actually received. Just a lot of remnants parts from the past come in 5/8.

I saw @Deleted Member 4613 go nuts about his shafts so I remembered I found this aluminum tube as a sleeve two years ago. This is the fix

I once bought two, one Amazon and one eBay belt drive. Both come with a 15mm shaft. I haven’t heard of any 5/8 straight shaft engines that people actually received. Just a lot of remnants parts from the past come in 5/8.

I saw @Deleted Member 4613 go nuts about his shafts so I remembered I found this aluminum tube as a sleeve two years ago. This is the fix
Ok thanks. So the 2 kits you ordered that came with 15mm crankshafts, were them engines a true huasheng engine? Or are them engines a clone of a clone? Like the honda gxh50 is true 5/8" or 15.88mm shaft. The very 1st run of straight shaft hausheng engines also had a true 5/8" or 15.88mm shaft. Was there a design change from hausheng on the cranks or are the 15mm shaft engines not a true huasheng?

Ok thanks. So the 2 kits you ordered that came with 15mm crankshafts, were them engines a true huasheng engine? Or are them engines a clone of a clone? Like the honda gxh50 is true 5/8" or 15.88mm shaft. The very 1st run of straight shaft hausheng engines also had a true 5/8" or 15.88mm shaft. Was there a design change from hausheng on the cranks or are the 15mm shaft engines not a true huasheng?
I believe 15mm crankshaft engines are a clone of a clone. On top of that they could be 53cc. Both of mine don’t have a ref limiter, and feel about the same power wise compared to my two genuine 53 Grubee engines.

I guess 5/8 straight shaft engines were a thing a few years back with genuine 7g ghost racer transmissions on the market

I believe 15mm crankshaft engines are a clone of a clone. On top of that they could be 53cc. Both of mine don’t have a ref limiter, and feel about the same power wise compared to my two genuine 53 Grubee engines.

I guess 5/8 straight shaft engines were a thing a few years back with genuine 7g transmission on the market
Thanks Sir! That's what I was trying to figure out. Thanks for info.👍

Back