Votes: 4 80.0%
  • BT 80 Electric start

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
My seat, bestest, mostest.
3378-3.jpg

3378-1.jpg

3378.jpg

Well I was gonna buy a schwinn miscreant off Craigslist to build a motorized bike with. I have only got one response from the guy, and I'm not gonna hold my breath. I also did a bit of research on the bike and the plates that cover the top portion are structural, so it wpuld take alot to make a tank there.

I decided I'm just gonna get a hyper cruiser. I do have options though, I could build the new hyper with my bt80 since I've been wanting to rebuild my old bike, or I could build it with my Phantom 85.

I decided to do a poll to see what y'all think and please feel free to explain what you think down below.

Both have ups and downs, and I think they are about even, and I think both are equally good ideas.
Ive been looking at the Avenger 85, it sounds real promising but to answer your question id love a good phantom build

Ive been looking at the Avenger 85, it sounds real promising but to answer your question id love a good phantom build
I got the Avenger, runs very well after putting in a NGK plug, sounds throaty and moves my 300lbs frame up to speed like I'm not even there.

But since it's new "your experience may vary".

Back