Which Vendor/Forum Member Has Ported Pistons For Sale?

That may work well for a mildly done engine but look at how it mounts that one is meant to bolt up to a flange on the intake manifold it's not a clamp on so it would require a custom intake made for it!
Man I can't win unless I spend an arm & leg! I love the hobby but maybe I should of stuck with whittling lol.

Unfortunatly there is not much on the market that actually works well is easily fitted or cheap unless you can hack up, weld and fit it yourself!Alot of us are still waiting to see if MZ Miami gets more stock of the mx pipe witch for pre fitted at $80 is not bad next would be the one that they also sell for $65 but I forget what it's called.
Are you referring to this one? I heard good things but I believe it was you or Gary who said it's positioned next to your jewels so I wasn't sure about it?

Are you referring to this one? I heard good things but I believe it was you or Gary who said it's positioned next to your jewels so I wasn't sure about it?
Yes I'm not a fan of having a hot exhaust on the inside of your thigh or knee or anywhere that will burn body parts LOL my preference is down low and behind the bike if possible.This is my latest exhasust and chamber all custom fitted and HUGE!LOL

Attachments

• 2017-07-01 00.23.27.jpg
    2017-07-01 00.23.27.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 165
Yes I'm not a fan of having a hot exhaust on the inside of your thigh or knee or anywhere that will burn body parts LOL my preference is down low and behind the bike if possible.This is my latest exhasust and chamber all custom fitted and HUGE!LOL
I can weld & have a welder but I know nothing of how to create a pipe. I might try my hand at some time this summer, I seen patterns that Jag posted, I may just use them?

I can weld & have a welder but I know nothing of how to create a pipe. I might try my hand at some time this summer, I seen patterns that Jag posted, I may just use them?
I paid $40 for my chamber then cut the flange off used the 90 degree elbow that was on the pipe originaly and added two sections of header tube to fit it the way I wanted and then welded it all up!This is what I started with!

Attachments

• 2017-06-22 16.17.01.jpg
    2017-06-22 16.17.01.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 167
I have a tendency to bash low pipes. I'm a fan of heat wrap and high mounting.

I usually start from sheet metal and form the cones out with a hammer, but I think next time around I'm going to try my hand at hydroforming. should be much better than sitting out in the heat for 8 hours smacking out a pipe.

I paid $40 for my chamber then cut the flange off used the 90 degree elbow that was on the pipe originaly and added two sections of header tube to fit it the way I wanted and then welded it all up!This is what I started with!

What chamber did you start off with..?

Give Mz Parts Miami a look. Got my reed ready (ported) piston, reed valve, and assorted parts from them. Great to deal with and better prices than average. Nice thing for me is they ship to Canada, with no B.S.

Back