Which Vendor/Forum Member Has Ported Pistons For Sale?

So I plan on buying an upgraded carb as soon as I find a decent one for a good price (?) so with my motor, the thrust pipe, the square head and this soon to be purchased pipe could I benefit from buying a ramped & skirted piston?? Thx
What pipe are you going to buy?I personally dont agree with the ramped piston when bulding up a performance engine and going through the trouble of setting squish and head clearences having lower areas with edges means that the pressure across the piston dome is now uneven and suseptable to hot spots on the thin edges that can increase the chance of detonation as I said that's my opinoin so I dont use them the actual effect desired can be obtained by porting so that's what I do!

That looks scary very shoddy work I would not recomend to anyone!Maybe as an ashtray LOL sorry!
Hey that's exactly why I ask so I don't buy junk, I respect your opinion and I basically base my decisions based on the opinions of the experienced members and a bit of research.

What pipe are you going to buy?I personally dont agree with the ramped piston when bulding up a performance engine and going through the trouble of setting squish and head clearences having lower areas with edges means that the pressure across the piston dome is now uneven and suseptable to hot spots on the thin edges that can increase the chance of detonation as I said that's my opinoin so I dont use them the actual effect desired can be obtained by porting so that's what I do!
Well I'm going to stay with this pipe for a little while since I just purchased it but I will be buying another one in the coming months. What do you suggest in that mid price range?

IMG_0851.PNG
How about this one Street Ryderz?

Well I'm going to stay with this pipe for a little while since I just purchased it but I will be buying another one in the coming months. What do you suggest in that mid price range?
Unfortunatly there is not much on the market that actually works well is easily fitted or cheap unless you can hack up, weld and fit it yourself!Alot of us are still waiting to see if MZ Miami gets more stock of the mx pipe witch for pre fitted at $80 is not bad next would be the one that they also sell for $65 but I forget what it's called.

Back