Whizzer Parts

I'm completely parting out the Stretch. Lots of Whizzer Parts. In fact almost a complete bike. If you need anything excluding a motor, just ask. Priced very reasonable. If anyone is looking for a bench stand / motor tester this is it. I will chop the frame to ship easily, with all motor mounts.

Front end
DOT round Whizzer mirror left side
Drag bars
Front wheel with drum brake
Gas Tank
Headlight
2 hallogen 12 volt spotlights
New model speedo (white face)
All electrics with battery & charger tender
Brooks all leather seat /all chrome springs model B33
manual clutch
whizzer WIDE crank / bearings
Jackshaft assembly (fits into standard 1 piece crank bottom bracket)

priced at 1/3rd retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zomby,
Is the Brooks all leather seat /all chrome springs model B33 still available? What is the color and condition? How much are you asking for it?
Thank you Jack

update

NuVinci is Sold
Brooks seat is Sold
Still have the rest.......hurry so you don't get shut out..... lots of interest here, folks are shopping.

Hello Zomby, I need wire harness if you still have it. If it comes with all electronics thats ok too. Let me know if you still have it & how much. Thanks, Dan

Update

NuVinci SOLD
Tires SOLD
Brooks seat SOLD
Rear Hydro Disk brake SOLD
Wire harness & all electrics spoken for / SOLD
Exhaust pipe & manifold spoken for / SOLD
Mirror,Horn,Speedo - on Hold but Spoken for / probably SOLD

Still have the frame & all sheet metal/gas tank, these are custom built for this frame. Fenders are double thickness & undercoated. No need for struts. Rear fender will not fit stock Whizzer without mods. I have been holding on to this to sell as one unit so that the jackshaft could be used. This is the perfect frame for any motor kit. Especially a Happy time, or the elusive EZ motorbike kit. It eliminates one of the drive chains to the rear wheel, so no need for a China Clamp on spoke sprocket. This frame has current registration as a moped in the state of California & has original paperwork/Title/and is fully transferable.

Also have Whizzer front wheel with drum brake, no tire. Stock Whizzer front end, Drag bars, Throttle control & Left side clutch control with compression release. All cables. Manual clutch with all mounting hardware. Also have TWO sets of Whizzer Motor mounts (weld on type)

Back