Who would want us gone?

I have some theories, and would like some input from all the "far more intelligent than I" people on this forum.
Who (corporations/single man business/state-federal agencies, etc) would have a vested interest in getting MAB's off the road?Money being the obvious carrot (not getting their cut), the only ways to do it are:
1) scare us off
2) tax us away
3) regulate to the point of too much hassle.
Thanks for any input

Oil corporations would hate mb's extremely low fuel usage.
Insurance corporations would hate motored vehicles that don't require insurance.
Automakers would hate mb's because they could decrease car sales.

But I doubt oil and insurance corporations think tanks, have dedicated workers to attack motorized bicycles.

I (assume) any possible attack of mb's would be from Americas corporate "atmosphere", rather than a planned attack.
Americas oil corporations have been attacking solar power for decades, attacking environmental groups like GreenPeace, ex.ex..

Oil loyal politicians would see motorized bicycle riders as "profit cutting tree huggers."

Also,

If motorized bicycles ever become very popular. State and local governments would want tax dollars from mb users.
And police departments would want money from it too.

But perhaps the above groups would rather tax and fine mb users, rather than ban motorized bicycles.

Last edited:
I have some theories, and would like some input from all the "far more intelligent than I" people on this forum.
Who (corporations/single man business/state-federal agencies, etc) would have a vested interest in getting MAB's off the road?Money being the obvious carrot (not getting their cut), the only ways to do it are:
1) scare us off
2) tax us away
3) regulate to the point of too much hassle.
Thanks for any input

The following Australian documentary is not about motorized bicycles, but it shows how those large corporations push their agenda on America's people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAzYWmsiwI

Back