Why won't no one answer

Donnie

Local time
9:27 AM
Okay guys so I had about just enough of it took the head off the piston at the top goes all the way down as soon as it hits down of the motor and locks up I can unfree it with a pair of pliers after it unfreeze I can turn it in my hands again until it hits the bottom then locks back up what is the cause of this and why can't get my bike to run because of it has compression I feel the air and I can also hear it

Okay guys so I had about just enough of it took the head off the piston at the top goes all the way down as soon as it hits down of the motor and locks up I can unfree it with a pair of pliers after it unfreeze I can turn it in my hands again until it hits the bottom then locks back up what is the cause of this and why can't get my bike to run because of it has compression I feel the air and I can also hear it
Sorry I am not as experienced with motorized bikes. But you think it's a split piston? Because I have heard things about that and the piston was split.

There are many unanswered questions from us in your last post. If you're unwilling to do the work to help us help you, I don't know what to tell you.

There are a few things that can cause an issue like this. The two most common I have found is either the bevel gear being out of round/eccentric when the crank rotates. Either because the bevel gear itself is just bad quality, or the crank is out of true enough to cause it to basically "wobble" when rotating and will bind up with the clutch gear - OR the magnet to hit the coil. The other being the crank bearings are binding up due to improper spacing of the case halves or improper shimming of the crank between the crank and crank bearings.

There are other potential causes, such as previously mentioned the piston may be catching on something in the bore, etc. Less likely, but still possible. Easy way to eliminate that is to simply remove the cylinder.

Why won't no one answer​

I can tell ya why...Here are the four pages worth of Help, Help me, Help me please, etc. you have posted thus far and rather than stick to a specific problem and stay on the same thread etc, you keep opening more and more threads so things are now confused and flung out over too many threads covering the same thing...Some good pics with clear, concise, accurate, and coherent explanations of the problems would be of help as well.

This hobby/sport is not for everyone...one needs to be mechanically inclined to begin with and basic troubleshooting talents is also necessary to maintain these gas bikes.

The E-Bikes on the other hand, are designed for folks to just charge up and ride with just basic maintenance like recharging the battery and tightening up nuts and bolts periodically.

Not to mention you need a basic tool kit for bikes in general. Whether it be a gas bike or an E-bike, or even a regular old pedal bike.

This Is A Easy AWN

I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. I have a right to an attorney. If I cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for Me.

Back