Wow

Street Ryderz

Local time
10:30 PM
OMG this place is getting outrageously stupid with all these bs claims from poster's with no clue, my freedom of speech denied and posted reply deleted trying to point out false claims from poster whom has been outright caught in many a lie along with trying to slander me here and on you tube, and that's ok right ?

No...It's not ok for anyone to slander, abuse, insult, downgrade, or humiliate anyone here, in any way, means, shape, or form, whatsoever......At least as far as im concerned, for whatever thats worth...lol.

I think most of us here are smart enough to see how certain posters are clueless with wild claims of 200 MPH bikes etc...lol...Im exagerating of course, just like they do...lol...dont think that any of us would believe that crap for 2 seconds...lol.

I know and understand what you mean by what we all call our freedom of speech.

I was on a computer tech forum once, some years back, and they gave me a permanent lifetime ban...lol.

As their Mods explained to me as they were deleting my posts, it went something like this.

'You are not having your posts deleted because of what you say, its because of how you are saying it and you have refused to tone it down to a low roar and it is causing wars on the forums'

I was then given temporary bans lasting anywhere from a week to a month at a time back then.

When they finally banned me for life, their Admin went something like this.

'We have all decided to issue you a lifetime ban for your refusal to stop with your insistence in starting "flame wars", we have tried to warn you many times to stop and you keep on doing it...A forum is not a democracy like the U.S.A. where you are from, a forum is responsible to keep peace among its membership and a place to share knowledge and experience, not to show you know better than everyone else'....It was never about what you said DAMIEN, it was how you were saying it'.....(etc...etc.)

So thats how it went for me and to my knowledge most forums have a limit as to how much is allowable by their mods and Admins in order to keep peace, despite my personal opinion of what happened to me or how they did it...Don't know how much more i can tell ya on this, just my personal experience is all...DAMIEN

Ps...i know, as well as most of the guys here, that you know what your doing and we read your posts and get a lot of good knowledge and advice from you as well, especially, because i refer others to you when they want to do major modifications that are out of my league as i tend to stay with stock setups myself...As far as the idiots out there, i just ignore them myself and keep trying to steer newbies towards the knowledgeable members instead.

As far as slanderous attacks on youtube videos...I dont think that anyone here can control what youtube allows or doesnt...If they appear here on this forum, they should be reported to Anton, if he knew they were here and slandering a long time member like you, im sure he would delete the links to those type of videos.

Well we all have disagreements. But their is a thing as going to far street you and I have had a 3 page bashing you and jaguar also have had ur fueds. Criticism is good but no offense you kinda come off as mean dude. Don't jump on noobs for being wrong. And don't be so hesitant for new ideas that could possibly work. They are just trying to learn so we should help them. But pointing fingers and telling them they know nothing only pisses em off . It did me anyways have them explain how they got these numbers or how their idea works and if they can't then u already know it's bs. My group 40 to 65 already know bs when we hear it and the poster knows it's bs also alot of these dumb posts are kids and just want progressive help. J gotta be constructive with em street don't be so hard on em. A smart man doesn't have to prove he is wise. because his wisdom will show in his posts. Put it to ya like this
A bee doesn't bother telling a fly why a flower is better than s**t. Just let them shower their stupidity

F** 'em. It's obvious they are jealous of your skills. I've read some of your stuff, you got a handle on it. This place needs guys like you, you know wtf you are doing. You bring knowledge and clean competition to the forum and sport. F** them losers being a high school kid and trying to rally support for their idiotic agendas.

Back