Zeda Brigand

Ya robbery. You should send the link to the seller on amazon and ask if they can price match so you can get the free shipping to Canada
I ordered some wheels from their site. The system took my card but I got an email a day later that said we don't ship to Canada and here is your money back.
They do have a ships from Canada tab on the site but it is mostly motor parts. Too bad. We are just so small a market they probably can't be bothered.

I ordered some wheels from their site. The system took my card but I got an email a day later that said we don't ship to Canada and here is your money back.
They do have a ships from Canada tab on the site but it is mostly motor parts. Too bad. We are just so small a market they probably can't be bothered.
That's actually pretty dumb if you ask me. This is 2024. Shipping international is not a difficult thing anymore 🤦‍♂️That explains why Amazon was so expensive though...because it's the only option and they can. But I don't think they will sell many over $1000 🤣

That's actually pretty dumb if you ask me. This is 2024. Shipping international is not a difficult thing anymore 🤦‍♂️That explains why Amazon was so expensive though...because it's the only option and they can. But I don't think they will sell many over $1000 🤣
I can do y'all a favor, I buy the frame here, you buy it from me, I'll ship it actual postage cost plus my small $550 handling fee.

Sound good?

Back