Zomby Frank

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Zomby Builder, Sep 9, 2007.

1. I never posted these before but this was my first build. This bike eventually became Zena.

Zomby Canal 1.JPG

Zomby on Beach.JPG

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

that is a sweet lookin ride
    I got so spoiled by the comfort of my chopper, that I want to build a stretch
    I am trying to trade/sell a full suspension haro for a stretch
    (I never ride the bike anymore, because it's so darn hot here)
    is that a disc brake on front or drum ?
    I am trying to decide triple tree forks or springer but want to use my drum brake front wheel
  3. Brakes

Thanks. This one has mechanical disk brakes. I am still struggling with building a really good rear brake. I think I'm going to use an old Motobacan rear drum that I have & relace it to a bicycle wheel. These bikes are too heavy for all bicycle brakes that I have tried.
  4. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Have you tried real mountain bike brakes? Maybe some hydraulic with 8'' rotors? I guarantee they will stop you at ANY speed.
  5. blackmarkus

blackmarkus Member

nice bike...
    what's the story with the springer forks and disc brake ? did the springer have the caliper mounts, was it standard ,or did you fabricate ?
  6. astring

astring Member

7. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

All your bikes are interesting and unique zombie. I always look forward to seeing them. Thanks for all your posts!

The amount of spokes is amazing. What is that 48 doublecross?
  8. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Great Ride Zomby! Im interested in the drive....what exactly is it? Can I ask?