For Sale

Motorized Bicycles & Parts For Sale. Post links to eBay Auctions or Craig's List ads or upload photos to the forum. Found a bargain that others may be interested in? Post it here!
Anyone have a 1gal tank that mounts to top of frame? Would like to get a little more range out of the bike. If not, anyone know where I can buy one? I found a place online that sells them in a kit, but they didn't answer me when I asked if I could buy just the tank, and I've lost the address. Thanks.
Two rebuilt Dax engine blocks for sale. First one has new piston, new wrist pin bearing, new rings and new cylinder head. Everything else checks out ok with no play or wear on lower con rod bearing. Second one had nothing wrong with it but I installed new rings and new wrist pin bearing anyway. All gaskets removed during install were replaced with new ones and sealed with Permatex Rightstuff for superior sealing. Blocks are bare (no carb) and need engine mount/brackets. A new bare block is $150.00 from one of vendors and this is a good deal. I am selling because my garage business of selling motor bikes has fizzled. Contact me for source of vendor who will sell all needed accessories for $85.00 shipped...
Up for sale is my Morini S6-T. Same engine from this build: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=11059 This is the S6T model Franco Morini engine which is rated at 5.6 HP (revs higher than the S6S). The engine has less than 500 miles on it. New centrifugal clutch pads(one that won't break) & upgraded carb (1mm larger) than stock. This engine is not the S6S engine which is the reason I am parting with it. The engine was properly broken in and pulls great. You cannot compare the amazing quality of this engine to the standard china girl. Just needs to be bolted up and go. I sustained 45-50 MPH easy with my expansion pipe (Dean) I am getting rid of this engine because I want the S6S engine for a new build. I also have it...
This bike is a tribute to the 1901 Indian motorcycle. Only three of the first Indian motorcycles were made in 1901. I built this bike as a tribute to those bikes. Known as the "camel back" the 1901 Indian was a little more than a motorized bicycle, having only about 2 1/2 hp and would run approx.25mph. This bike is a close replica of those early Indians. In the pictures notice the original 1890's carbide headlamp. I have only ran the motor a few minutes, I built this bike to take to bike and car shows but it can be ridden. Like the original it has no hand controls throttle and clutch are on the cross bar. Would make a nice static piece for any bike shop or business. I am asking $2000.00 for this bike but will take serious...
FOR SALE is a completely custom made (in Puerto Rico) prototype motorcycle - THE perfect beach cruiser (about $2700 invested) Its fully functional and running but would like to be further perfected (possible in frame tank and other details). It's powered by a modified Honda Clone - a Predator 212cc. Here a list of parts and customisations: -Custom Custom and more Custom -Custom build frame completely reinforced and tested ONE OF A KIND -Modified 212cc Predator Engine (+60mph no problem, brutal acceleration) -Alu Flywheel -Aftermarket Valve Springs for high rpm -Customised High Quality Torque Converter Transmission reinforced with alu welds and custom jackshaft (very smooth engagement in low rpm right after idle.. 45mph with...
Hello, I have a used Staton Inc friction drive for sale. It's missing a few small nuts and bolts and has a few holes drilled on top for the gas tank mount, but is otherwise the full kit. PM if interested. Reason for Selling: Used it for a hard 6 months, but my 49cc HS 142 engine broke from over revving and so I uninstalled the kit. Now I'm switching to an in frame 2 stroke so need to sell the friction drive. Current State: It's kinda dusty and hasn't been cleaned in a while (will clean before shipping), but every thing is still functional. As I mentioned above, it does have 4 holes added to the top so I could mount my fuel tank. For the missing pieces: it's 4 mounting bolts, 2 mounting nuts, & 1 small washer and nut. Missing Part...
Hello. I bought a honda GXH50 engine from northern tool for $300 with a 2year warranty earlier this year. I also bought a grubee transmission kit which i mounted on the engine and it looks very nice which i paid 250 for. both these plus shipping costed me $600. I lost interest in the project because i got into dirtbike racing. I am looking to sell this kit for $450. I am not a company. the engine comes with the remaining warranty. please PM me if interested. I can ship this kit. the kit is well worth the money and the quality smokes the chinese kits. the only thing this kit is missing is the clutch lever with cable. an easy replacement but is not necessary with the centrifugal clutch. you may also need to replace the two mounting studs...
madwagon 1 for sale $400 firm http://motorbicycling.com/f23/grubee-48-beach-bike-400-a-34373.html#post333306 As seen in picture, with spare set of tires, spare spring tensioner, suspenion seatpost, v-brake front, heavy duty wheels, Normans Light Kit, rear rack, mirror, Sick fuel shutoff, spare gaskets and stuff and bottom end of 48cc motor from another engine for spares Video: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1224467909736.27822.1770170043&type=3#!/video/video.php?v=1498268634583 Ride video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjWYUhmy5aw
* Credit - Thanks Bzura for the original post! :) * https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/548672532/roadbug-bicycle-motor-kit $179.00 If you pledge $179.00 you will receive a RoadBug Bicycle Engine mounting kit with 43cc two cycle engine. A savings of over $100 off our expected retail price of $279.00 $179 Backer Reward. Complete kit with 43cc engine. http://roadbugmotors.com/
Runwell Wildcat PK 80 Case Port Matched bottom end engine Don Butler Ported Falcon 911 Cylinder 6 window reed valve 6.0 High Comp Head. 21mm Maikuni PWK carb with Custom Made Velocity Stack Malossi wrist pin bearing PGN bearings S.S. magneto bolts with metal case wire lead out bolt Darcy Hameon Super SAF clutch with 700 lb. springs All hand made gaskets sealed with Permatex copper gasket sealer & Brass head Gasket also copper sealed $760.oo firm includes shipping inside U.S.A. Only contact me for more info (541) 839-9206 ask for Dave
Back