12 volt lights system maybe got away

wan37

Local time
11:02 AM
I think this might be something to try. It’s a neat idea.

Attachments

• FF119244-71CE-41BE-8507-A8F8243AFCD0.jpeg
    FF119244-71CE-41BE-8507-A8F8243AFCD0.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 186
I tried to do electric, just robs so much power from the engine. I'm working on installing a miners lamp on front and a red one on back. 2 18650 batts power them for 12 hours at a time. Not like I'll need that much time. I don't ride much at night though either. I take my motorcycle or truck usually. Dangerous at night in the ghetto. People drive like they are indy racers in a 25mph zone. I was doing 45mph and they still pass me, in a 25mph zone.

I think that is referring to a second coil to power lights or charge a battery, I’ve seen a couple of different styles on eBay. One mounts opposite the ignition coil and picks up the magnet independently.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Mini Gen can make 10w -That's it
I hear to make that Mini gen work good ya need to pair it up with the Mini Charger, 12v battery pack. Use Led 10w bulbs and also a light switch to charge the battery in the day so ya can ride for a few hours at night with lights .
The battery is to keep the lights bright at low rpms and when your stopped

Most don't use this Mini Gen lighting system They go with rechargeable Lion batteries so they can have a least 1,200 lumen's headlight, Which blows away this little Mini Gen lighting system

It's easy to plug in and recharge while your sleeping at night

I'm lucky my Whizzer M/B has 85w stator that charges a 12v 1.5ah battery operating a headlight tail/stop light turn signals and horn
Basically Whizzer used a GY6 150cc wiring harness electrical system.

The Bullet Train electric start has a 65w stator - Lights can be hooked up to that,

Mini Gen can make 10w -That's it
I hear to make that Mini gen work good ya need to pair it up with the Mini Charger, 12v battery pack. Use Led 10w bulbs and also a light switch to charge the battery in the day so ya can ride for a few hours at night with lights .
The battery is to keep the lights bright at low rpms and when your stopped

Most don't use this Mini Gen lighting system They go with rechargeable Lion batteries so they can have a least 1,200 lumen's headlight, Which blows away this little Mini Gen lighting system

It's easy to plug in and recharge while your sleeping at night
I had over 150k lumens on a bike at one time, I bet you could see me from space. People still would pull out in front me and almost hit me. The I wore a miners lamp at 50k lumens, I'd just shine it in their eyes as they tried to cut me off. They stop dead in their tracks. lol. F n cagers.

I had over 150k lumens on a bike at one time, I bet you could see me from space. People still would pull out in front me and almost hit me. The I wore a miners lamp at 50k lumens, I'd just shine it in their eyes as they tried to cut me off. They stop dead in their tracks. lol. F n cagers.
150K lumen's probably looked like a 🚂 headlight

150K lumen's probably looked like a 🚂 headlight
some of it was flashing red, some flashing white, not just front and back, left and right lighting. You could not say you didn't see me even if the sun went super nova, I would still be brighter. lol. I had lights everywhere, was like noon 50 feet around me, lol.

Back