14HP 2-stroke $395.00

You can NEVER have too much power, hehehehe!!!!!

I love it!

Please post your builds with these engines! Scare the wimps with some REAL POWER!!! w00t! :giggle:

electric start ?

JEEEEZUS! electro start? just how lazy are you guys?
lol... just kidding...
i think the added weight and complexity of the starting system and battery just wouldnt be worth the trouble.
Id much rather spend my time fabbing good sturdy motor mounts and a shift kit...

Hmmm....a chargeing system...weres that little 12 volt generator i had...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TO MUCH POWER...
You just didnt build the frame strong enough.

sorry dude

what can i say ? im retired, on a full pention and i work another job... my kids are grown and gone, the house is paid for and my wife works... i gotta do something for fun

I AM a sorry dude!

Buz, I'm retired on a full pension and work for the state and might get laid off. The kids have grown and RETURNED, the house is mortgaged and the wife lost her job.:confused:

Like you, I MUST! do something for fun.:giggle:

EVEN THOUGH this thred is a bit old , 14 hp for 214 ccs, what about a 125cc 2 stroke dirtbike engine, more like 25hp, easier to find parts, but might be more expensive, and probably not aircooled... just to tickle your thoughts =-)

2 stroke....works in any position horizontal, or vertical, upside down, doesn't matter

Last edited:
Dudes,Unless you custom build your frame from cro moly steel or 3130 tubing and have some serious suspension In the fork,dual disk brakes, and wider rims and a serious death wish.anything on a bike over 9 to 10 horses Is absolutely Insane and retarded.Just what we need.Some young naive kid trying to bolt a 12 horse or more motor on a huffy cranbrook getting hauled to the Infirmary or morgue God forbid.I know I seen a 9.2 horse morini on a briton bee hit 65 mph and that frame was way superior to any frame on a production bike today.And It costs 2000 bucks and set up with suspension,custom rims,grade a steel,triple tree fork.And so on.This calling people whimps for not using more than 4 to 5 h.p. max on a cheap china cruiser Is absurd.I got 4 h.p. on my schwinn jaguar and It can barely handle that.You want speed buy a motorcycle or build a custom frame or get a briton bee at www.brightonbees.com This trying to take a el cheapo wall mart china frame and turning It Into a ninja Is absurd and dangerous.

Back