1945 Indian replica pic finally posted!

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by tomcatfranks, Oct 1, 2007.

1. tomcatfranks

tomcatfranks Guest

injun in th' brush1.jpg Well, I think I finally am able to show off my 1945 Indian replica. However, the motor chain kept trying to come off the drive sprocket, (too long) and the motor is currently in another bike, a 1941 Roadmaster; I'll soon have pics on that bike!

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

very cool lookin bike
    looks comfy to ride as well

3. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Nice! I love the Cheif style fenders!

4. Scottm

Scottm Guest

friggin amazing! I'm blown away. The talent here at MBc is matchless.

5. Irish John

Irish John Guest

Lovely bike

Can you post more pics please and a bit more resolution if possible. It's an interesting project.

6. Hollywood

Hollywood Guest

Nice build Tomcat !!! Hope you post more pics.Has a nice Indian look to it.

7. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

more pics if possible cool larry ca

8. graucho

graucho Active Member

Neat bike! The saddlebags are so sweet.

9. hellbilly

hellbilly Guest

Looks nice! How could anyone not love something reminecent of an old Indian? Great job!!:smile:

10. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Very nice job.

Jim

11. tomcatfranks

tomcatfranks Guest

Hi everybody!! Thanks for the comments!! Sorry I haven't answered ya'll back, but I had lost my internet for a while there. I will definetly be posting more pics of the Indian real soon! :) Unfortunately, a screw came loose from the air cleaner, (it was the older style, the white plastic type) and was injested by the motor. The piston came down on the screw, and jammed up the motor. I removed the motor, so now the Indian is under manual power until I get another motor for it. I just got a front rim with a drum brake, so the Indian looks even more like the real thing!! Stay safe, and remember to keep those screws tight!! -Tomcat

12. furament

furament New Member