2 Engines, 1 Bike....2WD...Ludicrous Acceleration

Back in the "learning years", twins were the only way I could think of keeping up with traffic. My previous MB's before twins had me riding on sidewalks and bike paths.

5-7,
I know this seems premature, but I just removed the rear engine from the 'Twins' & am running just the front engine on this frame. It was fun for the short period I ran both, but definitely overkill when using high powered pocket bike engines.
-Lowracer-

Your choice, my friend.

Back in the day, not many builders ran pocket bike engines. I still have a 10hp(cough cough) modified pb engine I bought on ebay for cheap. It quit running on its maiden voyage. It coulda been loose studs. Strangely, there is no keyway on the crank, so unsure if timing is off. I also have a stock pb engine I bought years ago; it just needs a pullstart.

I like pb engines; they are so compact, once you lose the 3:1 gearbox.

I'm fond of the 4hp version. I've been getting lots of service from my 1st one & still runs great. The 2nd one is running great too. I may keep the 3rd one for spare parts should I ever blow one up or need a part.
-lowracer-

Should be fun with a video, performance, speed? looks very crazy, but cool. i like it:love:

well theres your name, pushmipullyu :)

i like that red one! thats some funny stuff :)

Back