4-stroke 100cc

I'll say this, by no means are these bikes perfect, but I will say the braking system especially with new Hydraulic setup of the 24' model is shockingly good, I just am tidying up putting a 224cc in mine, and it will stop 300lbs me @45mph quick and comfortably with hardly any effort.

The power stock is just Ok, since you are lighter, it'll do just fine.

Again, not perfect, but pretty good for the money.
One thing you must keep in mind is stopping on level ground isn't the same as stopping going down a steep grade. On a steep grade the stopping distance can be increased by 3 times the distance on level ground.

One of the biggest mistakes that is made with hydralic brakes is setting them to where they can lock the wheels up. This can cause the bike to go into a skid. Something which is even more dangerous going down a steep grade.

One thing you must keep in mind is stopping on level ground isn't the same as stopping going down a steep grade. On a steep grade the stopping distance can be increased by 3 times the distance on level ground.

One of the biggest mistakes that is made with hydralic brakes is setting them to where they can lock the wheels up. This can cause the bike to go into a skid. Something which is even more dangerous going down a steep grade.
Definitely, I've drove around the smokey mountains a couple times.

Goes without saying, if you see a grade for a long distance, don't build up too much speed or ride the brakes the whole time.

And yeah, I think there are travel stoppers on the hydraulic brake grips, right now it will send you over the handle bar.

Back