Help with 100cc 4 stroke

Here’s the kit I bought.

View attachment 200150
After reading the whole thread, I'm curious if you checked the fuel tank for rust and dirt? With your fuel filter on upside down some grit could blow through and mess up your carb. You'll find out when you pull the bowl off if there is some sludge in the bottom, this would be a good cause of all the running issues.

After reading the whole thread, I'm curious if you checked the fuel tank for rust and dirt? With your fuel filter on upside down some grit could blow through and mess up your carb. You'll find out when you pull the bowl off if there is some sludge in the bottom, this would be a good cause of all the running issues.
Yeah we talked him into cleaning carb too, I think he is having 2 problems. Carb issue & valves need set. I think his carb problem is in the pilot jet/ low speed jet is plugged.

Yeah we talked him into cleaning carb too, I think he is having 2 problems. Carb issue & valves need set. I think his carb problem is in the pilot jet/ low speed jet is plugged.
Yea, I read through all that, just curious on the fuel tank. I've seen too many rusty tanks, salt sea air from the slow boat from China.

You could be very correct on the rusty tank. I should have mentioned that.
I had one the valve wouldn't screw into. I like to find tanks with the male fitting now, saves me the hassle of capping it off and putting in some vinegar, and waiting a day. I still have to run a thread cleaner through it after that.

I had one the valve wouldn't screw into. I like to find tanks with the male fitting now, saves me the hassle of capping it off and putting in some vinegar, and waiting a day. I still have to run a thread cleaner through it after that.
Yeah after buying a whizzer embossed fuel tank, I like the external tread tanks. The $85 whizzer tank if worth every dollar in my eyes.

I like the external tread tanks.
I agree with that as well...My gallon tank has the external threads too, but I only paid half the price you did...I don't need my tank to say "Whizzer" on it, I already know how to do that already...lol.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 39
Back