4 stroke kit Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
First what do you expect for $300.00, you get what you pay for, you can replace the gear box for around $150.00.
I have to hoot gear box I put 750 miles on it so far,with 3 more months to go on the warranty,
I did clean out the grease that came in it and replaced it with a synthetic heave duty gear grease, witch check it every 250 miles have to add any more to it and I have not had to had a problems yet, and my chain is just as tight as it was new.

Don't get me wrong I know the gear box suck and it will go out, but when it does I'll replace it then.
Now I do agree if you got the cash go with a better kit, if not then do as I did buy 1 expecting the gear box to go out
and put back the cask to replace it.
Hay if it last the 6 month warranty I'll have the cask to replace it by then, and I don't have to walk.

Im not trying to market or anything (so please don't remove my post) but if it is the HuaSheng motor, you can replace the gearbox with our Q-matic drive. Belt driven, quiet, and never breaks. You would have to replace your rear sprocket with a 56T if you don't already have one.

When Bob complains about how I thank I'm above the law and I prove him 100% wrong on all his complaints ,
he has no response.

When Bob complains about how slow MB riders are and we all bring up how Mail trucks, Delivery Trucks, School and or Public bus's all drive slow make frequent stops and tie up traffic
he has no response.

When Bob complains about how MB riders do not pay taxes for road up keep and he is proven wrong by pointing out when you buy gas you pay a tax for up keep of the roads, he has nothing to say
Bob also said some 2 stroke MB riders was getting around the tax by buying Colman fuel and you point out that Colman fuel is going for $10-$12.00 a gallon
he has no response

Bob comes to a MB form and has nothing but nerve complains about them and then get negative feedback and then wonders why
All I can say is what does he expect.

The main thing Bob forgets is there just as many drivers out there that has nothing good to say about motorcycles,
I bet bob would not like a driver going to a motorcycle form and doing nothing but down motorcycles
I bet Bob would feel the same as we do .

Bob it's real simple keep posting negative remarks about MB's and you will continue to get the same negative remarks back
Bob keep posting negative remarks about MB's and you will always feel unwelcome here, because your post is what makes you not welcomed on this form.

Is that to hard for you to understand Bob?

woaahh thats the first thread i seen where this forum is alike any other forum lol

If everyone had the same opinions it would be a boring world.

woaahh thats the first thread i seen where this forum is alike any other forum lol

no. its just like any other forum.join the clique or you will be forced out like many others if you don't drink the cool aid.if you are looking for accurate tech info, look elsewhere.

The Truth About Trolls

no. its just like any other forum.join the clique or you will be forced out like many others if you don't drink the cool aid.if you are looking for accurate tech info, look elsewhere.

A lot of people say that trolls just want attention, and so, they say, don't feed 'em. But the foregoing illustrates that trolls really want to destroy.

See, readers, if you take those words to heart, you might just quit or not bother asking questions. In effect, these words say that this forum is a waste of time; don't bother; you won't learn anything; the people are just a bunch of ignorant fools; etc.

But there are a lot of very friendly, very helpful people who have gone out of their way to teach me stuff, and contrary to the foregoing, there is much wisdom to be had. Motoredbikes.com is great. I like it better than the other forum because there is a greater spirit of freedom and greater freedom of speech. Plus, it's not so vendor centric.

Take you, Old Bob, by all rights, you should have been be banned for an unwarranted personal attack upon a fine man. But here you are, talking endless :poop:, yet people put up with you because despite your nasty attitude.

Thus, the very fact you get away with your anti-social natter disproves your thesis. I vote you just introspect for a moment, come to your senses, and apologize like a real man before you cross the line of no return.

(And btw, it's spelled "Kool Aid." I ain't no grammar Nazi, but I mean, really, if you want to really stick it to people, you should draft your attacks in a word processor first. That way, you will not appear so ignorant.)

Last edited:

watch it everyone Bob off his Meds again .
:sick::snobby::mad::sick:
Bob again when you come to a motorized form and do nothing but run down MB's and there riders , what do you expect the response is going to be?

Bob if you do not want to be treated like :poop: it's real simple don't talk :poop: about MB,s and their riders.

Last edited:
A lot of people say that trolls just want attention, and so, they say, don't feed 'em. But the foregoing illustrates that trolls really want to destroy.

See, readers, if you take those words to heart, you might just quit or not bother asking questions. In effect, these words say that this forum is a waste of time; don't bother; you won't learn anything; the people are just a bunch of ignorant fools; etc.

But there are a lot of very friendly, very helpful people who have gone out of their way to teach me stuff, and contrary to the foregoing, there is much wisdom to be had. Motoredbikes.com is great. I like it better than the other forum because there is a greater spirit of freedom and greater freedom of speech. Plus, it's not so vendor centric.

Take you, Old Bob, by all rights, you should have been be banned for an unwarranted personal attack upon a fine man. But here you are, talking endless :poop:, yet people put up with you because despite your nasty attitude.

Thus, the very fact you get away with your anti-social natter disproves your thesis. I vote you just introspect for a moment, come to your senses, and apologize like a real man before you cross the line of no return.

(And btw, it's spelled "Kool Aid." I ain't no grammar Nazi, but I mean, really, if you want to really stick it to people, you should draft your attacks in a word processor first. That way, you will not appear so ignorant.)

Could not of said it better

Mr. Bob I don't know what form you are talking about when you say if you are looking for accurate tech info, look elsewhere.
You just can not be talking about this form , the members here has went out of the way helping this newbie the member here saved me $350.00+ and has taught me so much in such a short time.
The same member you was so rude, abusive, and out right wrong about, and even though he prove you wrong time after time you have yet to say I'm sorry Sam and ask for his forgiveness.
That same member samdallas214 has help me so much that I now call Sam 1 of my closest friends.

If you knew Sam as I have gotten to know him, you would know Sam is a saint that would help a total stranger expecting nothing in return, I know by experience, I found this form after buying a kit from eBay's BGF and not being able to get it started , Sam and other member tried to help me fix it, answering so many questions that I asked spending day's helping me,
After all that I could not get the engine to start , Sam rode his MB 22 miles to help me get it started after 3 hours he got it started and never asked for anything in return.
There has been member after member after member on this form that has helped me with 100%accurate tech info never expecting anything in return.
All the members here has ever asked for is a little respect them something you Bob did not do with Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back