410 or 415 chain?

Well, I already have the chain ordered through my local small engine sales and repair shop,

Its actually the 415 master links that I need to know where to get some quality ones.
They are out of stock on Bicycle Engines, but they are in stock in Bike Berry. Not sure the quality though

Not sure the quality though
Neither am I...I'm sure someone will come along that has had to buy them and will know exactly where and how good the quality is as well as getting the correct ones, not like the wrong one they put on the kit chain I have that I will NOT be using, either the sub-standard chain, nor the #40 master link the Chinese had the audacity to put on a 415 chain...lol.

Dear Fello Motorheads-Appreciate the reminder about the carburator angle and possible float issues if it is not level. Maybe I got lucky with my Grubbee 49cc, but I never had gas flow problems and the carb was slightly angled due to the engine. My current setup has roughly the same angle-perhaps 10-15 degrees with the bottoms of the wheels working as angle reference zero. If I have gas flow issues, I will have to address the engine mount and engine mount angles. Keep my fingers crossed concerning that. Bummer about your chain, Damien. God knows the quality of my 415 chain! I did order 3 spare 415 chain complete master links off of E-Bay, just in case I lose the top clip(not that that has ever happened to me;). My second speedo is just as much a piece of crap (technically speaking) as my first one and is in Metric. Could not find a MPH analog speedo anywhere! Still, I sprayed a good amount of Tri-Lube into the cable housing, just as I do for all of my control cables. Will keep you'all updated-Gearhead437

Dear Fello Motorheads-Appreciate the reminder about the carburator angle and possible float issues if it is not level. Maybe I got lucky with my Grubbee 49cc, but I never had gas flow problems and the carb was slightly angled due to the engine. My current setup has roughly the same angle-perhaps 10-15 degrees with the bottoms of the wheels working as angle reference zero. If I have gas flow issues, I will have to address the engine mount and engine mount angles. Keep my fingers crossed concerning that. Bummer about your chain, Damien. God knows the quality of my 415 chain! I did order 3 spare 415 chain complete master links off of E-Bay, just in case I lose the top clip(not that that has ever happened to me;). My second speedo is just as much a piece of crap (technically speaking) as my first one and is in Metric. Could not find a MPH analog speedo anywhere! Still, I sprayed a good amount of Tri-Lube into the cable housing, just as I do for all of my control cables. Will keep you'all updated-Gearhead437
Get some # stickies and make an adjustment to speedo face.

Here are the dimensions in imperial

Chain-size-chart.png

I guess you could buy some expensive hi tack chain oil or get some summer weight chainsaw chain oil and a 1/2 chip brush and paint a coat on once and a while.

Here is a link to USA roller chain. I don't see any 415 chain but looks like they have quite a collection.

I just had a look at the USA Roller Chain site and sure enough they have 415H chain and all the links you could want. I wish Canada didn't charge such crazy duty for US stuff. Strange I can order from China virtually duty free but the US we really get hammered.

I just had a look at the USA Roller Chain site and sure enough they have 415H chain and all the links you could want. I wish Canada didn't charge such crazy duty for US stuff. Strange I can order from China virtually duty free but the US we really get hammered.
It's the same in the states too 😆 🤣

Back