7 speed 196cc motorized bike

Just because someone built an extremely unsafe and unstable MB contraption doesnt mean any push trailer is safe.

I wouldn't build with that as a comparison. Look at the best in the industry and compare to that.

I am not trying to convince anyone that push trailers are safe. I was just pointing out that if you think PUSH TRAILERS are unsafe, look at this thing.

I do not feel any safer on my push trailer because I know there is a more dangerous rig out there.

most likely is better to stay with gear. while your sale philosophy is harmonious with your pocket, the consumer (I.M.O) looks escentially for stock (non customised) goods, heavily customized goods are not really valued. when you add horns and whistles to something you might expect for the buyer to pay for all but instead the buyer wants everything for the price of the principal good.

in your case the push trailer is very dificult to price beacuase its mostly all custom made.

youll miss it anyways :D

PS. theres always the crazy guy with 300 bucks cash...you never know what may pop up

I agree with you. I sold my HT kit bike for $400 back in September/October... granted gas was $4/gallon.

I will probably have to lower my price to sell it.... I definately have more money in this bike than my HT kit.

I will indeed need someone crazy to buy it if it will ever sell.

I built a trailer because I believed you could not fit a 196cc engine on a bicycle.

But someone did in an odd way, and this is too funny! That engine is heavy, and I'm sure it's strange to ride on, hehehehe! It works though!

BTW, a properly balanced one-wheel trailer probably rides much safer than that thing, hehehe!

Now that's someone that could buy Macarollo's trailer!

EDIT: or even crazier.......what about those side-pushers? I've seen 2.5 and 3.5HP ones, but not one yet with a 6.5 :devil2:

Back