About to make my orders for first build, just a few questions.

This list of specs is totaly fiction LOL.
Specification:
  • Mode of Engine:Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke
  • Bore & Stroke:47mm & 40mm
  • Rated Power:2.5Kw/5000r/min (3 horsepower/5000r/min)
  • Max Power:3.5Kw/6000r/min (5-6 horsepower/6000r/min)
  • Ignition Mode:CDI
  • Model of Chain: 415
  • Chain Length: 110 links
  • Compression Ratio:6:01
  • Driving Ratio:18:01
  • Fuel Type:No.90
  • Capacity of Tank:2L
  • Speed Limitation:38km/hour
  • Lubrication Oil: 2-stroke petrol engine (Or oil for 10W/40.10W/30)
  • Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil:16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km
  • Type of Sparking Plug:Z4C 14MM
  • Volume of oil Consumption:2.5L/100km
  • Type of Clutch:Friction Plate / Dry
  • Cooling Mode:Natural air cooling

How can you tell from that picture? Is it because it has a round exhaust port and not an oval one?
No Zeda's have a round exhaust port aswell,but the casting's are slightly different and the engine pictured aswell as the one linked to have the old s**tty fasteners not the better allen cap head stuff of late.

Your A-80 engine is basicly a pre Zeda varient that is a true 40mm stroke,long rod 69.4cc engine.
Thanks for the link to the video. The manual with my kit says A-80, and the listing gave those same specs. Unfortunately, I did not pull the jug before installation, so I missed the opportunity to identify the piston and rod variant because I did not know that I would want to know this, lol. No doubt I will have to go in now and find out for sure.
Can you tell from these photos if my engine is consistent with the "A-80" designation?
I've almost learned enough now to be dangerous and want to go ahead and clean up the ports and match them a little. They sure are ugly as they came cast from the factory!
View media item 61566
View media item 61572
View media item 61565
View media item 61564

Your A-80 engine is basicly a pre Zeda varient that is a true 40mm stroke,long rod 69.4cc engine.

Thanks a bunch my friend with so many sellers around its nice to know what one actually purchase they refer to the a50 as a sky something or other in the manual.

Thanks a bunch my friend with so many sellers around its nice to know what one actually purchase they refer to the a50 as a sky something or other in the manual.

Fred from CR Machine is the best. He has done quite a bit for our hobby and everyone has been copying his stuff for years. His stuff is expensive but he won't rip you off and it will be high quality.--->https://www.crmachine.com/
When you have some time you should watch some of his other videos on youtube they are very informative.---> https://www.youtube.com/user/turrettooling1968/videos

Back