ACME Siren Whistle

That's pretty cool, but just a tad impractical. You guys should look up the Airzounds horn if you desire a practical, yet inexpensive, 120dB air horn-Gearhead437

That's pretty cool, but just a tad impractical. You guys should look up the Airzounds horn if you desire a practical, yet inexpensive, 120dB air horn-Gearhead437
I want to be able to hear one before I would buy one...I've toyed with the idea in the past but all the videos I saw just showed how to put it together and mount it...Never saw them demostrated...No demo, no buy...lol...lol.

I want to be able to hear one before I would buy one...I've toyed with the idea in the past but all the videos I saw just showed how to put it together and mount it...Never saw them demostrated...No demo, no buy...lol...lol.
I've owned three and one even survived a laydown around 10 mph. They've been around for at least 15 years and are the most practical horn I've seen for the money. It's saved my butt more than once in Austin traffic. If you or anyone else on the forum knows of a better 120 dB horn for $40.00, I am very interested-LOL;) For interested forum members with open minds, here's an excellent You Tube review:

-Gearhead437

I've owned three and one even survived a laydown around 10 mph. They've been around for at least 15 years and are the most practical horn I've seen for the money. It's saved my butt more than once in Austin traffic. If you or anyone else on the forum knows of a better 120 dB horn for $40.00, I am very interested. For interested forum members with open minds, here's an excellent You Tube review:

-Gearhead437

I got an aooga horn from a model A for 20 bucks

For your BT since it's got a 65w stator supporting a 12v 7ah battery
12v 1.5a scooter horn is whatcha want They're not expensive either,

That's the horn I got on my Whizzer

I wonder when the BT is gonna offer a wiring harness so a head light, turn signals, stop/tail light and horn can be hooked up easily to that engine,
Maybe I should corner the market and offer a complete 12v wiring harness lighting & horn kit for the BT, I bet it will sell like Hot Cakes,
until China copies it :LOL: and sells it too
You beat me 2it. Like hot cakes!!!🤣😂🤣

I wonder when the BT is gonna offer a wiring harness so a head light, turn signals, stop/tail light and horn can be hooked up easily to that engine,
Maybe I should corner the market and offer a complete 12v wiring harness lighting & horn kit for the BT, I bet it will sell like Hot Cakes,
until China copies it :LOL: and sells it totoo
I'd be willing to test it for you 😆

I got an aooga horn from a model A for 20 bucks
Hey GWM! I bought a quality Jubilee brand Klaxon motor driven horn from Sears and installed it in my '67 Mustang Convertible back in high school. Worked great, although I had to install an isolation relay due to the current draw.

Back