And yet another project

Here is what I would like to say is a final version of how I'm going to do my bike I posted some of a rack but I did not like it for personal reasons so I was going to put a kit on my ol JC higgens but the frame would not allow me to.

SO... I went and picked up a cheap bike from Target ( Schwinn Jaguar 149.99 ) and mounted it on there I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.
The weather today was really bad so I could not ride it all tho I did make a few laps around the warehouse and seems to be good to go.

Again the minor things like lights, kill switch, other grip bla bla bla but all in all pretty nice ride, Champion at the bit to ride!!!!!!!

I would have liked to put the deluxe poopoo on there but it did not fit and no time to weld and fab right now maybe in the future!!!

Attachments

• 0814092144.jpg
    0814092144.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 730
  • 0814092144a.jpg
    0814092144a.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 509
  • 0814092144b.jpg
    0814092144b.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 544
Very nice bike Biketec. I can't figure out why the poopoo pipe won't fit except that the forward angle of the engine tray will throw the muffler section higher up at the back. If you changed the tray angle I reckon it would fit nicely along the rear chainstay. I find fixing the muffler with 2 s'steel hose clips works a treat & looks good (see pic). That's the pipe you sent me!
Is that the new G4 gearbox? I've oredered some myself and I reckon if it's got more pulling power it will make the HS engine as good as the Honda was with the old Mark2 GB. We can't buy those Jaguars here unfortunately but I can now buy Schwinns wholesale which helps cut costs. That bike of yours is well camouflaged for riding in the snow! what about your trouser legs in the pulley wheel? Any problems there?

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 253
That metal shield on the head that can't be beneficial for cooling. I can't understand why they would put that there, unless it's a heat shield for the drive system. I would then pull the sheild away from the fins and give the engine more air. Very nice looking bike though, good luck with it.

That metal shield on the head that can't be beneficial for cooling. I can't understand why they would put that there, unless it's a heat shield for the drive system. I would then pull the sheild away from the fins and give the engine more air. Very nice looking bike though, good luck with it.

If you knew about the motor you'd know that the shield is what directs the fan-forced air around the cylinder fins. If you remove it the engine will get too hot when standing still or going slowly. Honda included the shield for a good reason - HuaSheng included it because they copied everything that Honda did except deep in the engine's innards where they know people don't look. The Honda company bosses recently told me what the differences were and I was shocked to hear them. There is a BIG difference between the Honda and the HS and longevity is one of those.

Seems that's a Comet Torq-A-Verter back plate. I've seen the pullies in my wanderings. It's the clutch (or lack there of?) that I'm curios about.

Last edited:
Back