Another Ding-a-ling with odd Idea's

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by duste01, Mar 8, 2009.

1. duste01

duste01 New Member

Hey to all,

I have to admit, Im impressed with the things I see here. I have had ideas for some time about how to do some hyper mile-ing and having fun with the kids. My name is Dusty, I reside in Lexington area of Ky. I'm the son of an aerospace engineer, lived coast to coast. I have many passions and hobbies, including anything mechanical; cars (flatheads and hotrods), bikes, flywheels, steam engines, rockets. I have been wanting to put some ideas to task. I dont know if this would be the place to start off throwing stuff out, so I wont, but I will be shortly putting some stuff out there for everyone.

So hey! Dusty

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Welcome Dusty. Glad your here and id like to hear whatever ideas you have. Enjoy.
  3. duste01

duste01 New Member

Thank You Graucho, I will be glad to share. I have been associated with other forums such as the jockey journal, Jalopy Journal (The Hamb), spyderchat, and tried with the totegote site, but I dont think anyone is home there. As soon as I find the right spot for my info I'll post them on up. I didnt know this site existed, but i have been working at this stuff for years. Dusty
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

welcome Dusty

your intro sounds interesting -- looking forward to hearing more from you

get a motor bike and ride that thing
  5. duste01

duste01 New Member

The first thing I threw out there isnt on a thread. Its in the form of a picture given as a detailed description of a over/ under variable drive train system. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. It is a drawing of a typical 5 horse with a variable 103-22.3 to 1
  6. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. It thrives on ding-a-lings with odd ideas.
  7. Inside all of us there is a DING-A-LING waiting to get out