ban all vendors

B

beach cruzin

If this place is going to live u all should ban those chinese smugling buy my
80cc kit venders,Let them pimp themselfs somewere or else it will ruin the movemnt..they are a bunch of crooks and i don't want them in my back yard.

could'nt there be a donataion box or somthing to help pay for web fees and such? I'm sure there are lot of peps here that would rather see that than a vendor ***** fest:D

Last edited by a moderator:
What he said minus the four stroke bit

Hey I rode my chinese 2 stroke today and this engine was the very first engine I ever bought 3 years ago! I own several bikes including a high dollar Honda powered one.

But when I get my new shifter kit for my old china 2 stroke I have a feeling the Honda will be sitting at home looking pretty while my china 2 stroke gets all my attention now.

WOAH!

How ppl can get all stroked over a teeny lil engine with a teeny population of old(er) farts having the time of their lives, is beyond me. Meanwhile the gas hawgs with their SUV, and Hum-vees ride on! Hack! ACK!!

Get a life, take the finger oout. :???:

(The nazis did well with sniches.):eek:

Besides, it's going to cost you more than a measly dime to lose some old friends.

Have you noticed, the wildfires are increasing, the deserts are growing, the ozone layer is depleting, the ice shelves are disappearing, the hurricanes, and typhoons, are not only increasing in intensitiy, their occurances are increasing. The animals (and the bees) are disappearing.

AH! man.

Enjoy the summer while you can, the price of heating oil is going up.

Last edited:
Back