Bent mag wheel

I like these, but be warned the rear wheel hub is very wide and you might need to dish the wheel.
I'll be keeping the rear mag wheel for now.

I'm planning on just having caliper brakes for rear and disc brake for front, it's perfectly sufficient, fitting the rear disc brake is such a pain. If I want double disc brakes then I'd rather just buy a disc brake ready bike from bicycle engines

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
My front 3 spoke mag wheel is bent without hitting any substantial bumps

I'm pissed
Contact BB, tell them you received your mag wheels ok but the front mag is warped but at the same time telling them the rear one was fine and see if they will just replace it for you,

I know that BB is not the best if it comes to warranty issues but it is worth a try.

Your 3 spoker mag is the first I have heard of that came to someone in warped condition.

Contact BB, tell them you received your mag wheels ok but the front mag is warped but at the same time telling them the rear one was fine and see if they will just replace it for you,

I know that BB is not the best if it comes to warranty issues but it is worth a try.

Your 3 spoker mag is the first I have heard of that came to someone in warped condition.
They weren't warped when I got them, they warped while riding

They weren't warped when I got them, they warped while riding
Very strange to warp by themselves just by regular riding, never have heard nor seen that happen with these mags.
My bike has even fallen a couple of times throughout the years and even the fall didn't warp them.

Back