Best Steam powered motorized two wheeler I've seen

Some people dont realize how powerful steam is, btw, isnt more electricty in the usa made by steam?
Your answer to this question was just a Google search away for you...lol...lol...Don't be having us do your simple searches for you when you are perfectly capable of doing what I just did for you...lol.

This was in the article URL link posted below:
Most electricity is generated with steam turbines using fossil fuels, nuclear, biomass, geothermal, and solar thermal energy. Other major electricity generation technologies include gas turbines, hydro turbines, wind turbines, and solar photovoltaics.

Your answer to this question was just a Google search away for you...lol...lol...Don't be having us do your simple searches for you when you are perfectly capable of doing what I just did for you...lol.

He and I already established in a different thread on how useful Google is for questions, lol.

i was adding discussion i knew the answer belive me i knew it uncle was in charge of one of the bigest powerplant in florida

ps google hates me for a month ive been trying to search a computers made by twittv called the ugm 7 it never gives me the result im looking for

twittv is leo laportes podcast he was on tech tv back in the day the ugm 7 was a computer they built for 10000 bucks years ago im trying to find the podcast so i can see how well it aged

It's probably just a "one off" computer some whizz kids slapped together 20 some odd years ago that never went anywhere and no longer even exists...lol...lol.

Back