Bikes are cool with motors and everything

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by appye, Jun 14, 2008.

1. appye

appye Guest

I have a GEBE 32cc Tanaka kit. Just burned it out a few days ago by not putting enough oil into it. That sucks. I am looking into repairing it or possibly getting another engine. Preferably, I would like something that will bolt right on to my existing GEBE mount kit. I will search this forum and whatnot, but if you want to give me answers, I am all ears. Currently, I am looking at engines from that look pretty cool. I do have some concerns about those though, primarily, I don't want something that is TOO powerful and will rip my GEBE kit to pieces, but I do want more power than what I had using my Tanaka with a HP carb from GEBE. I also want to be able to go 40+ mph and still be able to get well over 100mpg.

Ummm. I can' think of anything else to put into this introduction thing here. I like milk. I am going to go check out the Hulk movie tomorrow and sometimes I think about ... stuff. Battlestar Galactica won't be airing the final leg of the story until sometime in 2009! Again these long hiatuses...

2. NICE BIKE!!

Welcome to MBc!
  3. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Welcome MBc. ;)
  5. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to keep you motoring.