Birddog Says Hello From MT

Ah, sorry...I hadn't heard of that one yet. I guess that would be a matter of perspective. I've been called old before, but that is usually by the kids. I consider myself sneaking up on middle age, but always a kid at heart. I'll never really completely grow up.

Openly Flaming G*y?
Overly Flatulent Goat?
Okra Farming Gentleman?
Orange Fart Grenade?

hello from pa, myself & my father bought our 4 stoke kits & 2 stroke parts from you. You all have been great to us & the grube products have been great to us. I'm really glad to see that you continue to stock 2 stroke parts. I'm also glad to see you join this site. I hope you didn't get scared off as their are some good folks here & a wealth of information. Hope to talk to you soon.

hello from pa, myself & my father bought our 4 stoke kits & 2 stroke parts from you. You all have been great to us & the grube products have been great to us. I'm really glad to see that you continue to stock 2 stroke parts. I'm also glad to see you join this site. I hope you didn't get scared off as their are some good folks here & a wealth of information. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hey, I'm glad we were able to take care of you. We have tried to maintain a good supply of 2 stroke parts to accommodate our previous customers from the 2 stroke era.

I'm glad I joined too. Had a little bit a of a rocky start, but I think I have it down now. What a great arena to bring knowledge, information, ideas, and experiences together. I hope to contribute as much as I learn.

WHich project?!? LOL The modified whizzer is getting better (45 M.P.H.) and nearly ready for it's new home on a 1948 CZ 125 frame w/ 3-speed kickstart trans, the dx whizzer is getting a stock engine\, the happy time is sitting, the Island Hopper is stripped down to frame and engine, and I'm really leaning towards a gebe for my Western Flyer... Ummmmm yeah that's about it for now! LOL Anyway, again, welcome to the group!

Back