Blown Piston with debris in the motor, Wheel moving freely even if clutch is engaged

Hence, the very things that happen when we find a need to complicate the maths alot more than they need to be...lol.
My excuse for that was dinner was ready. Haste makes waste.
I was a carpenter for most of my life, there can be a world of calculations in that business, roofs, stairs and loading. The last several years I have been with a tax prep and investment firm as a retirement job so no shortage of calculations.

The last several years I have been with a tax prep and investment firm as a retirement job so no shortage of calculations.
My mother was a CPA, book keeper, tax consultant etc...I had two signs made for her that she had put on the back wall behind her desk in her office...Here is what I had written on them for her.

"Figures don't lie, but liars figure"

"Creative accounting taught here"

Needless to say she thought the signs were humourous enough to hang them for all to see...lol.

@DAMIEN1307 I have, possibly a dumb question.

Let me start off by saying i just ordered a whole new motor, itll be here in a few weeks. However I feel like I should still work on this one.. so.

I did measurements, my piston is 47mm. The borr hole from the bottom is 49mm(outer edge to outta edge).

Is it safe to say, I'm looking for a 47mm bore hole when I subtract the thickness of the cylinder walls? I notice nothing I'm looking at mentions this little this little measurement difference.

Worse case, I can order it from Prime..try it then send it back if it doesnt fit.

@DAMIEN1307 I have, possibly a dumb question.

Let me start off by saying i just ordered a whole new motor, itll be here in a few weeks. However I feel like I should still work on this one.. so.

I did measurements, my piston is 47mm. The borr hole from the bottom is 49mm(outer edge to outta edge).

Is it safe to say, I'm looking for a 47mm bore hole when I subtract the thickness of the cylinder walls? I notice nothing I'm looking at mentions this little this little measurement difference.

Worse case, I can order it from Prime..try it then send it back if it doesnt fit.
Exactly what part are you trying to buy???...A new cylinder jug???...What motor do you have that your ordering for???...lol.

You have to allow for the difference between the size of the 47mm piston as well as how much more space the rings are at also, 49mm bore sounds about right to me.

Back