blue prints for a bike tower,trailer color coded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting wood with a hack saw? You all have a Harbor Freight or wallyworld near buy? You can get a circular saw cheap these days.
It is a cool idea.

lol yea, at wall farts, you can get a circliar saw for 30 bucks, but i didnt have the 30 at the time, i tried my dangdest to get it started today with the cam on the trailer, but i just flooded my bike, sorry guys ill try again tommrow..

Best type of cutting tool to get out there.
It's easy to handle.
You see your work the entire time.
With the right blades will cut ANYTHING.

I had a tie rod end did the 'ol nut spinning with bolt thing and no way to get that nut off and therefore the tie rod. No way.
With that reciprocating saw no kidding it took 3 seconds.
It just cut it like butter.

With the right wood saw blade,no sweat.

If you can only afford one tool,get this.

Last edited by a moderator:
oops. I forgot the pic.

Attachments

• Milw6519_22.jpg
    Milw6519_22.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 352
my bad i thought you were talking about the clamps, my neighbor has one of those hang ups its supposed to help backs, and she didnt have room anymore in her house, so she put it on her porch, and wanted to use it, so i ran to autozone, and got a trailer hitch safty chain, and that came with it, she used a lock instead, so i took it and used it.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/eltatertoto/hangups.jpg

that thing is FUN when u dont use the safty strap keeping you from going completly up side down lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yea its fun as.... well its fun lol ill have to do a vid, but ill have to wear a belt, i doubt you want to see my pot lol you almost have to do an upside down crunch to get backup, unless you know where the bars are to push yr self up its funny seing people like ahhh! help! im stuck! lol its medical, theyre like 200 dollars or more, but her ma cant use it anymore (thats who used it) and i think she's selling, but shell probablly want alot, cause its only 2 models from what they have now, the thing weighs 50 lb i think, so shipping would probablly be alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back