Built an absolute screamer

I've read that RDM is good for 1 year wait times?!
I really want one of those 45 stroke cranks so my options are Facebook and Facebook...

I've read that RDM is good for 1 year wait times?!
I really want one of those 45 stroke cranks so my options are Facebook and Facebook...
And so isn't Smolik...They even close up both of their shops at the same time to go and compete in MB races together...lol...And they both use FakeBook almost exclusively as well in order to sell their wares...lol.

My mum is 69 and she uses 'The Facebook' no prob
Hahaha...I will NEVER use it or anything like it EVER...This forum is the only entity I will use other than snail mail, email or telephone, for communication purposes...I refuse to even use texting on my phone which I stripped everything Google right out of it as well the browser, all apps, the camera, Texting abilities etc...I turned the so-called "smart" phone into a "stupid" phone...lol...All it knows how to do now is just send and receive phone calls, thats it...lol.

Hahaha...I will NEVER use it or anything like it EVER...This forum is the only entity I will use other than snail mail, email or telephone, for communication purposes...I refuse to even use texting on my phone which I stripped everything Google right out of it as well the browser, all apps, the camera, Texting abilities etc...I turned the so-called "smart" phone into a "stupid" phone...lol...All it knows how to do now is just send and receive phone calls, thats it...lol.
So I take it u were moving big numbers for a cartel in previous years??...lol
I say this bcos
1. What else could warrant such fear of being tracked and...
2. Just the fact u even kno how to do it

In my previous employment history, I was a Police Lieutenant and then when I retired from that in 1989, I went back to my first love of automotive mechanics and was certified as an ASE master tech and ran a large group of garages for Valvoline, (Ashland Oil), until my final retirement in November of 2010...I then moved from my native New England states of Boston Massachusetts and neighbouring state of New Hampshire, to retire here in New Mexico, USA about an hour or so ride from the Mexican border...lol.

Do u guys know of anyone reliable that has stroker cranks or possibly a billet case?
Or does my location pretty much put an end to that.?

Nope, he's just old school
Yep...I'm so old school, I even know how to use an abacus...lol.

Abacus_4.jpg

Back