Built an absolute screamer

Perth must be a Jewel of a city. It's like San Fran W. of the Mississippi with no other cities located there. Minus the alphabet folks.
It's got its good points but if u want something slightly not mainstream it's a mission.

Perth must be a Jewel of a city. It's like San Fran W. of the Mississippi with no other cities located there. Minus the alphabet folks.
What u guys would notice is. People don't get shot... ever really. If sum1 even fires a gun in public the whole country knows about it.

What u guys would notice is. People don't get shot... ever really. If sum1 even fires a gun in public the whole country knows about it.
YEP, Instead of getting shot, people get stabbed instead in countries where guns are basically illegal to be owned by private citizens.

If I had the choice of being shot to death or stabbed to death, just shoot me, it's quicker that way and less painful to endure while your going bye-bye...lol.

YEP, Instead of getting shot, people get stabbed instead in countries where guns are basically illegal to be owned by private citizens.

If I had the choice of being shot to death or stabbed to death, just shoot me, it's quicker that way and less painful to endure while your going bye-bye...lol.
Nope very little stabbings also.
It is getting worse tho

I don't think I will ever try full throttle on a flat straight away to ever find out what the very best top speed is...I do not want to have to clean out my underwear after that sort of ride...lol...lol.

Ps...At my age, that can happen quite easily all by itself...lol...Never trust a fart to be just a fart...lol.
Damn bahahaha. Me too.

Mexicans tend not to like cops of any sort, retired or active and especailly American ones at that...lol...Mexico is definitely not on my travel Itinerary...lol.
You know you don't have to tell them you're an ex American cop. Just tell them you're a Canadian maple syrup farmer

Back