Engine Trouble Can anyone help identify

Here's one on ebay float type. I think these were originally ktm clones. On a pocket bike the tank is above the carb so no need for a pumper carb. It's possible some of the new ones have a pumper but just going by memory of when I had one it definitely had a float carburetor hooked up to the reed block. That motor fell off the bench and broke half of the crankcase and I only ran it a few times. The o.p seemed to be missing the pull start and the carb so I can't tell what carb it is.
That's a new fangled one, just because that is offered on ebay, doesn't mean it's the one the OP has. I guess we'll have to wait for @Mickey112233 to tell us what carb he has.

I have one of those here, it has a saw type carb, no float. What does @Mickey112233 say?
Hey Ya"all, first off as I suspected you have the on point, top of the line advice and combined with the experience and knowledge available you have in one place allowed me to learn something new and usefull, I love knowledge and Thank You for it. This engine has a float type carb which I dissassenbled and cleaned, the frame it was in looks good no breaks,cracks or stress marks , it's a chopper style tires are holding air ,bearings good . I need to find a rear brake cailiber and a seat. I'm going give it to the kids so I am going to make sure its as safe as it can be, Happy Valentines Day and You Guys are the Best!!!

What mini bike are you looking at, and how old of kids?
I am going to use the frame it came with , I've looked it over and found it to be solid, no cracks,breaks or evidence of damage, it's got disc brakes ,tires good . The kids are 10 and 12 years old and have shown traits of respect,responsibility and I beleve
a thurst for knowledge, have a Happy Valentines Day

I am going to use the frame it came with , I've looked it over and found it to be solid, no cracks,breaks or evidence of damage, it's got disc brakes ,tires good . The kids are 10 and 12 years old and have shown traits of respect,responsibility and I beleve
a thurst for knowledge, have a Happy Valentines Day
I bet they will love it. I bought my firat mini bike when I was 12 (really not all that long ago lol).

This cylinder kit should fit it. Or for more money you can buy a big bore stroker kit. View attachment 207723
Good evening my motorized friends, Thank You all for the excellent responces to my inquire about the engine, I have gone ahead and ordered the Big Bore 44mm kit as suggested by DieselTech. it should be arriving on Saturday tthe 17th I will postmy progress with thjis build, keep the rubber side down, Thanks Ya'all!

Thank DieselTech. I have 1 sitting new under my bench. Can't see putting on a38cc engine but seen this, ordered it. What does the cylinder torque to??
I primarily build 68-75.5-82cc 2 strokes

Thank DieselTech. I have 1 sitting new under my bench. Can't see putting on a38cc engine but seen this, ordered it. What does the cylinder torque to??
I primarily build 68-75.5-82cc 2 strokes
I'm not sure on cylinder torque on that style of engine. If it has m8 allen bolts, I would say 144 inch pounds would be sufficient.

144 inch pounds = 12 ft/lbs

Back