Can someone help me understand how to wire this.

Do do you think the wire arrangements will be the same yellow black black red and what they correspond to?
I'm not sure what you are asking. I didnt like that voltage regulator/rectifier you posted because it dont show a wiring diagram.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It's 10w but works best with a battery and charger so the lights stay on bright while your stopped

Here's what ya need for that Mini Gen to work good

www.ebay.com/str/wonderfulcreationsstore
I've seen that before but I took the more durable and waterproof route since I ride in the rain more often than not and a 100 miles a week. Never installed the voltage regulator just to see how it work out without. I run a 44 during the winter and 40 during the summer so im constantly in the upper rpm 7-9k 37mph

They have a back light too I'm guessing the battery couldn't handle the voltage at that speed. Great light though. It has a special connection so you can wire the tail light right off the head light.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It's 10w but works best with a battery and charger so the lights stay on bright while your stopped

Here's what ya need for that Mini Gen to work good

www.ebay.com/str/wonderfulcreationsstore
Was there one in particular you were referring too...That link shows way too many so is not clear as to which one your referencing.

Back