can't decide on new mods, please help me decide

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by spbwsean, Aug 7, 2009.

1. spbwsean

spbwsean Member

well i put a different seat and decal on my tank of my latest build & can't decide if i like em more than what i had before. please put in your 2 cents and help me decide

before pic
    with springer saddle and blank tank
    (new 014)

and latest pics
    with banana seat and art on tank
    (mnm 001 & mnm 005)

Attached Files:

2. Nitropeewee

Nitropeewee Member

not sure about da seat but the stickers cool! very nice mb either way
  3. ENO

ENO Member

Hey SP..ENO (Down Under)..I like both..We used a belt buckle with the clips filed off..there are plenty of bike logo buckles around that are good copies of the originals and not too dear either..the flames we found at a $2 shop...I like bikes to be individual so there are no two the same..imagination does it every time..good luck ENO (Oz)

Attached Files:

4. spbwsean

spbwsean Member

nice tank ENO.
    yah i think im gonna go back to springer saddle...but mount it farther back...maybe bend a seatpost at a right angle or come up with a way to mount the very front part of the hairpin spring to the seastpost and make a support for the rear of the saddle to attach to the frames rear stays.
    yeah! a new project! let the fun begin.....will post pics when done
  5. spbwsean

spbwsean Member

latest mods

well Ive went back to the springer saddle and put it on way laid back seat post i bent. Also made a new carb stack from a dollar store metal cup i chopped. I also added a rear brake...only had coaster brake before....but it is doing mean things to my rims i spent alot of time painting so i think i am gonna put in a drum brake instead.

Attached Files: