CDH 110cc

Im going to stick with the Zeda 80 triple and get some jugs/pistons for it from the same place and call that good... And not try and figure out this odd ball stuff and have compatible stuff that I can keep an inventory of...
I just pile up a bunch of stuff. Not even sure what all I have. I just ordered 2 Bofeng NT's too. lol. I keep buying stuff. Just so I can cobble anything I want together. lol

I got 1, just no chance to build it yet, if you need pics? Or measurements? Shout at me, I can get them 4ya if need be. By the looks of your work bench, you do this for a living!! Got some nice looking stuff up there.
It does look that way doesn’t it. Haha. Well Let’s say I’ve played around. My first bike I made was some mtn bike I found off the side of the rode when the rona crap all started. Since bikes are the time we’re non existent. I slapped a engine on it and it went 35 mph without doing anything but bolting up a kit. Then I took it apart one day after getting a vacuum leak and did some port work. Put some American bearings in it since there’s a bearing shop right up the street from me. They helped me on bearing and I resealed and it ended up going 40mph. Then I got more hooked on it. And put a actual mz65 pipe on and it woke it the hell up. Lol. So then I started making another bike and made a beach cruiser so my friends could ride when they came over. But then I found the felt faker frames and yea. Let’s just say those cost enough just in a rolling bike. Haha. It’s an expensive hobby. But man. These are a blast to ride.

I just pile up a bunch of stuff. Not even sure what all I have. I just ordered 2 Bofeng NT's too. lol. I keep buying stuff. Just so I can cobble anything I want together. lol
Lol I think @Karl Snarl is like me or I'm kinda like him, we just keep buying stuff for the hobby. Lol he has more money than me thou.😂🤣 then we got a entire room dedicated to the sport. Karls got his evil lair! I got a basement but havent named it yet. Lol...

Lol I think @Karl Snarl is like me or I'm kinda like him, we just keep buying stuff for the hobby. Lol he has more money than me thou.😂🤣 then we got a entire room dedicated to the sport. Karls got his evil lair! I got a basement but havent named it yet. Lol...
Pretty much the whole basement is MB stuff, I have a cabinet up stairs too. I'm running out of room to keep it all. All my shelves are filling, all my closets are full, my carb cabinet is over flowing with stuff for MB and my motorcycle. I need more stuff though. lol. I'm stacking it all back so I can one day stop buying and just build until I die. lol

It does look that way doesn’t it. Haha. Well Let’s say I’ve played around. My first bike I made was some mtn bike I found off the side of the rode when the rona crap all started. Since bikes are the time we’re non existent. I slapped a engine on it and it went 35 mph without doing anything but bolting up a kit. Then I took it apart one day after getting a vacuum leak and did some port work. Put some American bearings in it since there’s a bearing shop right up the street from me. They helped me on bearing and I resealed and it ended up going 40mph. Then I got more hooked on it. And put a actual mz65 pipe on and it woke it the hell up. Lol. So then I started making another bike and made a beach cruiser so my friends could ride when they came over. But then I found the felt faker frames and yea. Let’s just say those cost enough just in a rolling bike. Haha. It’s an expensive hobby. But man. These are a blast to ride.
I love spending my money on this hobby, gets me my jollies. lol

Yeah I found out, these 2 strokes are addicting in bad way, there just like drugs except you dont get high, but your wallet sure gets lighter.😂🤣 I've been following a few guys & I really like the 49mm steel sleeve engines & have had good luck with them. I did a few things @ Karl Snarl told me to try & it really wakes them up. I can get 38mph with a 44th sprocket but its R'd out. I like low end grunt more than anything.

I have the same problem. Haha. But I’d rather ride one of these then a motorcycle. You get more looks when your riding next to a car going 40mph and there wondering how this pedal bike is keeping up. Haha. But I love it. I like when someone asks about them. It’s just a fun story. I’m hoping to have all 4 of my bikes going at the same time this year with all the buddies and go for a ride around the city. I wish I could find a real big group and have 10-15 bikes all riding around.

I want to have the same motor and the same frame for 3 bikes with different trim packages... and try to squeeze some consistency out of it... Good to know what is out there... I don't want to run a ford-chevy-plymouth-saab-toyota dealership...

Yeah I wish there was a big group around here to ride with. I got a couple extra as well so buddies can ride when there over. It is a fun hobby.

I want to have the same motor and the same frame for 3 bikes with different trim packages... and try to squeeze some consistency out of it... Good to know what is out there... I don't want to run a ford-chevy-plymouth-saab-toyota dealership...
That's why I run the Karl Snarl House of Love, I mean am sticking to two style builds mainly, 66cc and 49mm steel sleeve. Just want enough parts and engines to last me a good long while. An to have anything on the side I might want to conjure up special for me. Frames will change styles, but the engines will be pretty much the same, except special builds. I been playing with these a long time and still love just a slightly modded engine. Just enough power to keep me happy, with enough extra when I need it.

Back