CDH 110cc

Yeah I wish there was a big group around here to ride with. I got a couple extra as well so buddies can ride when there over. It is a fun hobby.
In Florida I've seen the whole highway taken over with bikes and wheelers 50- 100 sometimes... I didn't ride with them because I'm not in the gang... It's awesome to see

In Florida I've seen the whole highway taken over with bikes and wheelers 50- 100 sometimes... I didn't ride with them because I'm not in the gang... It's awesome to see
50 motor bikes? Or motorcycles? Could you imagine 50 motorized bikes with no mufflers riding down the street. It would be so loud with a bunch or raspy dirt bikes riding down the block. Hahahah

I did make a little group of my own. But it’s just me and my bikes. Hahahaha. A guy I work with one day called my one of my bikes a PK Ripper. Well the engine I was running on my bike at the time is a Pk80 engine. So I just ran with it. So now I even tell my kids there Pk rippers. So I think it’s funny my kids call them that no and then I found out that they actually have a badass bmx bike called the PK Ripper. And a buddy of mine made some stickers for me and I put them on all my bikes. And if I ever sell one of my engines. I’ll put a sticker on it and hopefully they keep it on there. Hahaha.

50 motor bikes? Or motorcycles? Could you imagine 50 motorized bikes with no mufflers riding down the street. It would be so loud with a bunch or raspy dirt bikes riding down the block. Hahahah
Every weekend.. so Florida on the Dixie highway...

4B45B78D-DA07-491B-B239-5591F7284C4B.jpeg
FD8DE7D1-0B99-4F1C-B711-A26C44A4C46D.jpeg

They do it in Philadelphia also....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-195415.png
    Screenshot_20220130-195415.png
    427.9 KB · Views: 89
Start a MB club... Motorized Angels... Different state/country chapters... All ride up to Sturgis get our asses kicked... I'm down for that
I've been looking for a fight for ten years. When I rip my shirt off and throw a full sized truck tire and beat my chest, while asking for a slim jim, everyone runs. They started it an now they want to cry before I even hit them!!! I ripped a good shirt for this!!!

Back