Cdh 67

Chinesium

Beat you to it, Damien...lol..
But you didn't add this lol
sg15SHU (1).png

I was always under the impression, Andrew, that the tensioner goes on the lower chain. The top one has all the power pulling on the sprocket which the tensioner does not want to see. Obviously it's working for you, even though it is under more torque and wear than necessary. If it ever came loose you'd be in real trouble. Just sayin'............

I was always under the impression, Andrew, that the tensioner goes on the lower chain. The top one has all the power pulling on the sprocket which the tensioner does not want to see. Obviously it's working for you, even though it is under more torque and wear than necessary. If it ever came loose you'd be in real trouble. Just sayin'............
I understand but when I tried mounting it like a regular chain tensioner it kept wanting to go into the spokes and was dangerously close to them

I wanted to run no tensioner but if I took out 1 link it looked like it is extremely close to being to short. My chain may have stretched by now though. Chain tensioner barely keeps it tight enough in my opinion. Can push it up about 1 inch by finger
I had to use a half link. I may or may not pu5 some of my track style dropouts on my hyper cruiser when I get it.

Back