Classic Cager Antics

Skyliner, you are one funny MBc-er! I am inspired by your suggestions.

A question. Doesn't Superglue only work when bonding materials of like kind? (Tried to glue a dime to a window as a teen, and it didnt' work.)

Brenton

Why don't you PM me the name and address. Not for any particular reason. I'm just curious to know where your neighborhood is. I'm way up here in Canada -- a foreign country.

:D

Thats a good one SJ. But it will require payment and to show up in person. Your'e just asking for trouble there.

Get on a library computer and put an ad on craigslist or something detailing an elaborate open party for transexuals at that persons address. Perhaps an Olympic opening day party on 08/08/08. You might even go so far as to plant a couple small pointer signs in the neighborhood like you see for garage sales.

Please report back to us and let us know how it goes. Good luck and God Speed.

OMG - that is SO funny !!! Id have to set up a video camera somewhere to see the "party" unfold - ROFLOL

BTW- this reminded me of a funny story that involved super glue. I was called to repair some truck door locks - seems my customer was fooling around with a guy's wife. The guy sat and waited for Mr cheater to come out of work to his car. Guy with cheating wife yelled at Mr Cheater from across the lot. After Mr Chearter responded back with some choice words and a few hand gestures to Cheating wife guy. As Mr Cheater gets to his truck he tries his key in the door to make his escape but the key wont go in. Mr Cheating wife guy is getting closer and closer - he goes to the passenger side but .... yikes the key wont go in there. By this time Guy with cheating wife has gotten to Cheating Guy and beats the living @##$# out of him.

Turns out Guy with cheating wife filled the door locks with super glue then just waited. It was an older ford truck so I guess he was betting it didnt have remote unlock. When I got to my customer and heard the story I tried but finally couldnt contain myself and started laughing. He was scraped up pretty good and had a black eye. Both locks had to be replaced.

I guess I felt sorry for both guys - one because his wife was steppin out on him and he felt the need to take it out on another person and then the other cat for getting beat up ........ The scene where he is flipping the guy off then cant get into his own truck... that does make me laugh tho.

People will get what they deserve and thats that. If you don't do it somebody will. I'm sure somebody who endangers the life of a cyclist also comes close to killing people on all his adventures in his huge fume spewing redneck mobile.

Well, if he comes to calgary, and endangers my life in that fashion, I'm quite confident I won't be able to contain myself to a mature (if that's what it is), turn the other cheek attitude.

I dunno. Maybe I'm not cut out for cycling of any kind, but I've taken the plunge and ordered a bike from Spooky's. It will be equipped with a flashlight holder to hold my favorite flash light. Here is a link:

http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum6786.php

With the attached ... handle extension:

http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum1548.php

Bonk!

Brenton

People will get what they deserve and thats that. If you don't do it somebody will. I'm sure somebody who endangers the life of a cyclist also comes close to killing people on all his adventures in his huge fume spewing redneck mobile.

It funny- round here there are many that have a"redneck mobile" and many of them are the most interested in having a "cool bike". I agree jerks are jerks.

Im still picturing a Bubba with one of those "huge fume spewing redneck mobiles" hearing the doorbell, going to answer and looking out to a 250lb guy in drag saying "hey girlfriend Im here for the party" ......... thanks Craigslist ....... ( snicker )

David

Back